Charity Event

—Monday Morning—

Assembly. Probably the most pointless and miserable part of the day , but today I don't wanna skip it since it's the schools charity event, and the guys are performing so I gotta support🤷‍♀️

There's a few student acts to come on first, so I got time for a nap I suppose. Scutching in my seat I try and get comfy, but these chairs were made for thigh and arse murder, no joke, just a fact.

"Is this seat taken ?"

I don't even have to look up to know who that demon voice came from. "Yup"

"By who ?"

"My feet in the next five seconds"

"Well there's no where else to sit I'm afraid"

My eyes take a quick glance at my brain when Bomi sits down next to me.

"Don't worry I'm not expecting us to bond and braid each other's hair" she says.

"Who would even do that in assembly anyway ?"

Before Bomi gets a chance to open her gob, Principle Hwang walks out on the stage. "Alright students" he announces into the mic. "Please give a loud applause to our first act of the afternoon, the schools female mathelete team !"

The room fills with applause, and to no surprise I see a group of girls walk on stage wearing yellow summer dresses. I mean come on now, was anyone really expecting thigh chokers and fishnets ?? They're the mathelete team for Christ sake.

I'll give it to the girls, they've got good moves, but the music didn't half make me want to fall asleep.

Suddenly the lights go dim which means the next act was ready to come on. "They were good, don't you think ?" Bomi questions.

"Not my style"

"I should have guessed, you're more punk right ?"

"Not necessarily. I like nct"

"Really ?? Me too !"

Furrowing my brows I turn to look at the girl. "Name one of their songs that isn't Cherry Bomb"

"W-well if you're asking from off the top of my head then—."

"I think Hard Carry is there best" I say, and the sudden expression that hits her face is actually laughable.

"Yes !" She points. "Oh my god that's my favourite Nct song !"

"It's by Got7" I grin at her.

"That was mean"