Panic Attacks

—Tuesday—

"All I'm saying is I think males should be allowed to wear makeup to school"

"Not this again Jimin" Taehyung groans whilst walking towards his locker, a chattery mochi on his arse the whole way.

"I'm right though !"

"No not really, the girls aren't allowed"

"But they still do, I've seen girls putting on blusher and mascara in the bathroom"

"What were you doing in the girls bathroom ?"

"Think you mean, who was I doing" the male smirks. And Taehyung can't help but chuckle at his friends remark. "Was doing them in the supply cupboard not enough risk for you ?"

"No it was. There's just more opportunities for threesomes in the bathroom"

 There's just more opportunities for threesomes in the bathroom"

"Anyway where's my dark angel ?" The now horny Mochi adds.

Taehyung replies a little hesitantly. "..she doesn't have a class until later so she's sleeping in"

"Ahh. I might pop round and see if she wants to hang out"

"And by hanging out do you mean sex ?"

"No ! Look I know I'm a horny bastard but she's Jungkooks ex. Bro code remember !!"

"And where was this bro code when you slept with my cousin ??"

There's a pause of silence whilst Jimin stares blankly at the boy. Yup, at Taehyung's 17th birthday party he walked into the downstairs bathroom to find his cousin with her legs spread wide for Jimin.

Jin even made a song about the event.

"When every girl begs, Jimin spreads their legs, and fucks them on the bathroom floor.

At Taehyung's dear home, Jimin got to bone, Taehyung called his cousin a hore"

"Yeah I'll catch you later" Jimin says, a manly slap to Taehyung's shoulder being his version of a goodbye. Or in other words a great escape from confrontation.

"Hyung" Jungkook calls before heading over.

"Sup Kooks"

"Have you seen Violet ?"

"I have yes"

"Okay let me rephrase. Have you seen Violet, in school ?"

"Nah she's coming in later, she has a late start"

"Oh. But doesn't she have early catch up classes ?"

Suddenly Taehyung realises who he is talking to. Jungkook is more aware of these things then Jimin, so he knows he has to be careful about what he says next.