Disgust

—Monday Morning—

"Hyung are you not even the littlest bit concerned about her ?"

"Of course I fucking am" Taehyung spits whilst continuing to stride down the corridor. Jungkook had been following him for what felt like forever, and he'd finally had enough of the Taehyung wild goose chase. Gripping the males arm he swings him round before pinning him hard against the lockers.

"Jungkook what the fuck !?"

—Jungkook PoV—

"I know you're pissed at me, but this is getting ridiculous"

"Okay, how about I cheat on your best friend and see how you like it"

"Violet is my best friend !" I yell at him. "And you're my brother Tae—."

"Not anymore" he shrugs me off of him, almost slipping away until I pull him back.

"Tae come on you can't go your whole life not talking to me"

"Get. Off" his jaw flexes, eyes now looking down at my hand that rested on his shoulder.

"Tae please—."

"Jungkook I'm serious" he breathes out. "Unless you want me to punch you, I suggest you be done with this"

I know he's angry, but Taehyung is like an older brother to me and I miss him being around. I've been alone throughout this breakup, literally no one has wanted to talk to me, not even Jin anymore.

"Please Hyung" I frown at him. "I want my friend back, I miss you"

Just as I see his eyes soften—

"Jungkookie"

Bomi walks over, and straight away Taehyung fills up with that hatred and anger again, his hand snatching mine off of him.

"Should have thought about that before you fucked another girl" he spits before walking away, pulling his hood up to avoid the stares from other students who had stopped to watch our confrontation.

I feel Bomi's hand touch my shoulder. "It'll be okay soon—."

"Don't" I scowl before walking away. I can't be arsed with her bullshit. She doesn't care how I'm feeling, she just wants me back at her side for popularity. After all, my breakup with Violet is still the schools most favoured gossip at the minute.

"Jungkook !" She hurries after me. "Please just stop so I can talk to you for a second"

"We have nothing to talk about"

"Erm, I think we do remember" she stands to block my way, her hand reaching to grab mine and place it over her stomach.

Yes. The test came back positive. Shes pregnant with my child. I haven't even told the guys yet. Mainly because they won't talk to me, but also because I don't want news getting back to Violet, it'll eat her up inside and I don't wanna be responsible for causing her anymore pain.

"I told you to stop doing that in public" I say whilst tugging my hand back.

"I'm just excited to have your baby" she smiles, and I swear I just threw up a little in my mouth. Honestly I thought I would be done with Bomi, but yet again I'm tied to her by strings I can't break free from.