Party prt 2

——10:46pm——

It had been almost an hour since Jungkook was supposed to arrive. Ive already texted him but there's been no response.

Sure. I'm in a house full of all my friends, but It feels a little lonely without him here. Plus seeing Namjoon and Jin being all cute and couple like is making me miss him even more, not to mention people were hooking up everywhere I looked.

"Hey Violet" a random girl smiles before sitting on the couch next to me. She was one of Bomis friends. "You throw a great party. Your house is huge !"

"Thanks" I say before checking my bottle to see its empty. Despite this being my 5th one, Im still not drunk yet which is annoying. I go to stand up when the girl suddenly reaches for my arm, and I give her a confused look.

"I'll get you a drink" she offers.

"Yeah ?" I raise a brow.

"Course" she nods before hurrying over to the kitchen, the sound of her heals clicking becoming lost over the sound of the music blasting from the speakers. I turn around and see that same girl talking with some friends, smiles on their faces as they all take turns glancing at me.

"Violeeeet" I then hear a voice sing before a body drops to sit next to me, an arm then swinging around my shoulder.

"Tae" I sigh with a smirk, seeing my tipsy best friend finish the last of his drink.

"You've got some fan girls you know ?" He looks at me with lazy eyes and a goofy smile, leaning close to my face. "I over heard them all saying how cool you were. One of them is making you a drink right now"

"You're rather popular with them as well it seems" I smirk back. "Don't think I didn't see you making out with two girls at once earlier before"

"Technically it started off with one, and then the other just joined in without me realizing"

"Dirty cunt" I scoff; and he just chuckles before pulling me into his side kissing my cheek sloppily.

The girl from before returns back with my drink. "Here you go beaut" she beams with a smile before handing me the bottle.

"Thanks" I take it from her, about to take a swig when I realize something. "Erm..you forgot to take the lid off"

The girls smile drops before her cheeks blush pink, embarrassment washing over her. "Crap I'm sorry..Erm..l-let me go and get a bottle opener for you—."

"It's fine" I interrupt her before standing up.

"Wait Violet !" She stops me frantically, eyes wide with desperation for me not to leave. "Could you..could you take a selfie with me ?"

"A selfie ?" I ask.

"For my insta" she suggests before holding the phone before our faces, allowing me to see my self on the screen. I give in and do what she wants, poking my tongue out the corner of my mouth whilst the girl does a winky face smile. "Perfect !" she smiles down before typing a caption and hashtag, soon running off to her friends after using me for social media clout🤷‍♀️

"Ooooo Song Violet look whose here" Jin calls, and I turn around to see Jungkook walking through the front door. My lips instantly curve into a smile when he locks eyes on me, and he copies my exact expression before holding his arms out for a hug.