Drunk confessions

—Next Night—

Okay. I've never been much of a smoker. Maybe a couple when I was in high school, but I just never got the hype about it. If I'm honest, my first cig tasted a bit like burnt toast, not something I've ever thought about experiencing again.

Until. A certain Kim Jisoo texted and asked to hang out.

Now. Here I am. Sat on a curb a few blocks down from my house, cig between my lips and a Kim Jisoo for company.

"So let me get this straight. Bunny boy broke up with you ?"

"Yup"

"And this was because his mom found needles around the house ?"

"Yeah, which by the way, I have no clue to how they got there"

"But he didn't believe you ?"

"No"

"Damn babes, if it helps, I have trouble in paradise too. My girlfriend isn't happy with my smoking habits"

Wow. Never knew Jisoo was bi. If I'm honest, kind of makes her more attractive to me🤷‍♀️

"So whose the lucky girl ?" I say before taking a drag from my cigarette.

"You know her, Jennie"

"Oh yeah, she used to take my class"

"Yeah, she's gone to another school to take music"

"Good for her"

"Yeah. She liked you by the way, said you had a good style and dark humour. Think she even had a crush on you"

My eyes widen. "Jennie had a crush on me ??"

"Don't act surprised babes, you're practically the reason every girl at school questions their sexuality"

"What about you ?" I tease.

"Afraid I've always been bi so don't flatter your self babes" she smirks, flicking ash from her cig before taking another quick drag.

"So how long have you and Jennie been dating ??"

"Just a month. But I already know I love her more then anything"

"You know I usually find stuff like that cringey, but you make it cute some how"

"So what about you and bunny boy ? When did you realise you loved him ?"

I think carefully about her question. "Well...before we started dating actually"

"Now whose being cringey"

"Yeah that was pretty cringe I guess"

"So. You love him, but—."

"Oh no" I point before flicking my cig aside. "We don't do that therapy talk" I add before getting up, dusting the curb dust off of my jeans.

"Fair enough" she smirks. "But I wanna know details eventually"

"Maybe another time" I laugh. "Thanks for the chat by the way"