Party prt1

———8:00pm———

Taehyung entered Violets home before heading upstairs. She texted to let him know she would be getting ready in her bedroom, seeing as the others wouldn't be coming round till 9:00.

"V ?" Taehyung knocks on the door before entering the teens bedroom that blasted with loud music. There he sees Violet buttoning up her black skinny jeans whilst looking in the mirror. She smiles when seeing him in the reflection. "Hola Taehyungie"

"Hey" he smiles before climbing onto her bed and making himself comfy. "Is that a new crop top ?" He asks when seeing the girls casual outfit.

"Mm"

"It suits you"

"I know"

Smiling Taheyung watches as Violet does her makeup. Her outfit was pretty casual seeing as it was just a few friends drinking, but she still looked hella fine :) Plus her figure didn't half rip up those skinny jeans 🥵

 Her outfit was pretty casual seeing as it was just a few friends drinking, but she still looked hella fine :) Plus her figure didn't half rip up those skinny jeans 🥵

"You look good too boo" she speaks, noticing Taehyung wearing a tank top for once in his life.

"I know" he smirks before pulling out his phone. "I borrowed it from Jungkook, and by the way he told me he won't be able to come till around 10:00ish"

"Why so late ?"

"He has a family thing first"

"Oh, he didn't tell me"

"He said he texted you"

"No he didn't—." The girl pauses when checking her phone. "Okay He did"

Taehyung lightly smiles before something strikes his mind, and then ..his smile suddenly fades. "V..can I ask you something ?"

"Shoot"

Taehyung perched up against the pillows more, chewing his lip at the girl before popping it back out. "Why have you invited Bomi tonight ? It really doesn't make any sense to me"

"It's simple" the girl shrugs before doing her mascara. "Bomi can make a move on Jungkook, and then I can kill her and no one will be able to find her body when I hide it in the basement"

"Song Violet" Taehyung sighs.

"Woah.." she looks at him shocked. "You never use my full name like that"

"I'm worried" he speaks. "Bomi is a hell causer, and you and I both know she will try and make a move on Jungkook tonight"