PartyPr2

"Come on let's go home" Taehyung speaks , dragging Violet down the stairs by the hand. She's happy to agree with him at this point , the two stepping off of the stairs until Bomi stops them.

"Violet he said yes ! Jungkook said yes !!" She squeals and jumps up and down. Taehyung turns to look back at Violet , seeing her face blank for a split second before she smiles.

"That's great news. I'm happy for you both"

"Where are you going ? You're not going home are you ??"

"Yeah actually—."

"—No no don't leave stay for a while. You guys are Jungkooks only friends here tonight"

Despite the risk of bumping into Kai tonight , Violet knew how upset Jungkook would be to find out she had left.

"Ok. I'll go find him"

Bomi nods at her and Violet slips away with Taehyung. "Wait V are you seriously wanting to stay here ? Even though you just saw Kai ??"

"I wanna at least see how Jungkook is before i leave"

"You're crazy"

"I know"

The two spot Jungkook sat on a couch on his own , just watching everyone else dancing and have a good time. It's strange considering he had just gotten the girl of his dreams. "What's up with him Tae ?"

"I thought the same. Go speak to him, I'm gonna try and find Jimin"

Stepping forward Violet makes her way through the crowds , almost near Jungkook till she feels her hand pulled slightly. "Hey cutie. I've never seen you around here before"

"Yeah that's because I'm gay" is all she says before going back towards Jungkook. He looks up and sees her heading towards him , his body standing up and heading towards her. "Violet I was looking for you"

"Yeah I was with Tae sorry"

"I wanna tell you something—."

"I already know. Congrats by the way" she smiles at him , even though she doesn't feel completely happy. "You should celebrate tonight with her"

"V no I don't wanna celebrate"

"Why ?"

"I kind of just wanna go back to yours. This party isn't really my idea of fun—."

"Bunnyyyy" Bomi joins the two and slips her hand into Jungkooks. "Come on me and some friends are playing truth or dare in the chill room"

"Bomi I'm actually gonna hang out with Violet for a little while—."

"Violet you come too" she smiles at the girl.

"Actually I'm gonna head home"

Jungkooks eyes sadden when he looks at Violet , seeing her just look at Bomi. He doesn't want her to go.

"No come on it will be super duper fun" Bomi grabs Violets hand and pulls her along with Jungkook. The three enter inside a more private room , already full with a few people. "Guys I brought two extra players !!"

All eyes turn to Jungkook and Violet , guys biting there lips when seeing the girl dressed and looking hella fine. They instantly know she's the one they wanna sleep with tonight , and they will make that their mission if possible.

Bomi pulls Jungkook to sit down with her whilst Violet stays standing up. "Kai you've met Jungkook. But this is my friend Violet"

Violets heart stops when hearing that name. Her eyes widen when watching the tall male turn round , his face blank until he sees her. He doesn't say anything and just smiles and tilts his head. "Actually sis ...me and Violet already know one another"