Award

—2 weeks later—

"All I'm saying is that assembly's are pointless"

"Agreed" Taehyung says, the two of us doing the typical awkward walk down the row of chairs, trying to find somewhere to sit.

"And a line would help"

"V !!"

"Not that line dip shit, a queue before entering the hall. So we can quit doing this"

We continue dodging peoples legs, but like the clumsy cow I am, I trip over someone's bag, my body landing on a random guys lap. "Damn" he smirks at me. "Think my morning just got better"

Taehyung suddenly yanks me up and shoots the guy a glare. "Not today Baekhyun" he says before ushering me along.

"Thanks" i mutter back to him, his hands still resting on my shoulder. "I could have handled that myself though"

"Please, you were 2 seconds away from having your ass felt up"

After another few seconds, I realise there were no empty seats in site. "This is ridiculous. A billion dollar school can't even supply enough chairs for its students—."

"You can sit here Violet" a random girl says, herself suddenly yanking for her friend to get up with her.

"Oh no girl don't be silly—."

"It's okay" she nods at me, a slight tone of giddiness in her voice. She pulls her friend up, the two hurrying off towards the back row of the hall.

"Wow. That was strangely kind of her" I say before sitting down with Taehyung.

"Your fan girls are starting to come in handy" he smirks.

I let out a laugh before crossing my legs, randomly fiddling with the fabric of my shirt. It's weird not having Jungkook sitting here with us. Sometimes he would do this cute thing and place his hoodie over my lap, just so we could hold hands without getting looks from a teacher. But since last month he's been sitting on his own. Well. Almost. Girls always snatch the available seat beside him when possible.

Pulling his hud up Tae just lets out a huff. "Can I use your shoulder as a pillow ? I'm not staying awake for this shit" he says, and I just nod, my eyes still focused on the same person as before. I feel the weight of Tae's head, his arms crossing as he gets comfy against me. "Who you looking at by the way ?"he mutters.

"Jungkook" I reply, still looking at the boy who didn't even offer me a glance.

So much has changed about him recently

So much has changed about him recently. I feel like I see him in the same outfit all the time, a black hoodie and jeans, same old black timbs. Jin tells me he's getting moodier by the day, which again isn't like Jungkook. He's emotional. But never moody.