Except

—One Month Later—

"She said to me !"

"Forget what you thought !"

"Cause good girls are bad girls that's haven't been caught !"

The sounds of Violet's voice begin to get louder the further I walk up the stairs, and when I reach her bedroom I find her packing some things whilst her speakers blast music. I recommended this song to her, guess she likes it :)

"Violet" I call but she doesn't hear me. "VIOLET !" At last she turns my way, mouthing a random word before turning the speakers down slightly.

"Hey I wasn't expecting you here" she smiles before turning back to the boxes on her bed.

"Tae told me you'd be here, what are you doing ?"

"Just getting some things to take over to my room at his house, saves me having to go back and forth all the time" she adds.

"Ahhh, let me guess, tampons and hot topic magazines"

"You're such a dick" she laughs.

Smiling I just give her a hug from behind, and that's when I feel something. Looking down I find that my hands have landed over her tummy, only something feels different. "Oh my god" I mutter, but she hears me perfectly clear.

"What ?"

"You're showing" I say in shock.

"Oh yeah, guess I am" she says before placing a hand over mine.

—Violet PoV—

I'm about to continue packing when Jungkook suddenly sits before me on the bed, and my heart melts from what he does next. Lifting my top he exposes my small tummy bump, and his face lights up with a smile. "You're so cute little guy" he coos.

"You think it's a boy then ?" I ask him.

"Maybe"

"I kind of think so too"

"Would you want a boy ?"

"Mm"

"Me too" he says before leaning down and planting a kiss on my tummy, it's warm and soft, comforting in a way, but the next thing he does breaks my heart.

"God I hope you're mine" he breathes out before resting his head against me, the bristles of his hair tickling against my skin. I already knew Jungkook loved babies, I've seen him with his younger cousins, he's like a big kid that just loves to play and make them laugh. And with what Taehyung's told me, he wants to start a family one day..

It's just.

How can he already be so attached to an unborn child ?? One that he doesn't even know for sure is his ??

That's where me and him are quite different. I'm not as sensitive to this sort of thing, children, starting a family. In fact, the only kids I can actually tolerate are Jungkooks sisters, but before them I never liked children.

At times I wonder whether I'll even love my own child when it's born, will I feel that bond straight away and fall in love with them, or will I just view them as a result from a past mistake ?