Broken

—Next Day—

Jungkook was just putting his books away in his locker when a sharp punch to the jaw almost sent him on his arse. "You got her pregnant !?" Taehyung growls out.

"Hyung—aish !" The male suddenly hisses before touching his lip. Yep. Thats blood.

"Not only did you screw my bestfriend up, but now you're gonna be a fucking dad !?"

"Seriously hyung lower your voice—."

"You fucking bastard !" Just as Taehyung went in for another punch, Jungkook catches hold of his fist, slamming him back hard against the lockers. "Hyung stop !"

Lifting his leg Taehyung knees Jungkook in the gut, himself charging forward and slamming him into a wall. Students were now gathering round, ready to watch a fight they would have never thought possible, it was thrilling, the kings of campus ready to take each other on.

The two collapse onto the floor, Taehyung on top and ready to swing for hell. However, Jungkook had his self defence skills and easily threw the male off of him. Suddenly the campus security get involved, one blocking Jungkook whilst the other gripped Taehyung from behind.

—20 minutes later—

"Just keep that ice pack on your lip and the swelling will go down hun"

"Thanks" Jungkook lightly smiles at the school nurse before leaving the room. Stepping out, he finds Taehyung sat on the corridor bench, his posture slouched as he rips apart a random rubber.

"Hey" Jungkook breathes out. But receives no reply. "Mind if I sit ?"

Rather then waiting for a response, the boy just takes a seat on the bench.

"I see you have an ice pack" Taehyung mutters. At last, the male speaks.

"Yeah well, you throw one hell of a punch Kim"

To Jungkooks surprise he hears a soft chuckle, Taehyung's lips lightly curving into a smile. "I didn't mean for things to get physical" he admits.

"No I get it. I've fucked up" Jungkook quickly replies, and it goes quiet between the two, Taehyung still choosing to focus his attention on the rubber in his hand. "You know, this is the first time we've spoken without me having to chase you though. Does that mean I'm forgiven ?"

Taking in a breath Taehyung shifts slightly in his seat. The words were on the tip of his tongue, he just didn't know how to say them. "..I don't know Kooks"

"..ah"

Finally Taehyung lifts his head. "This morning I actually went to look for you. I thought it was time I forgave you, but when I overheard Bomi talking about the pregnancy, I saw red"

"I just don't think Violet will forgive you for that. And I don't think I can either—."

"I'm not pregnant"

That voice makes both the boys heads turn, Bomi now standing guiltily by the nurses door.

"I lied" she admits. "I tampered with the test before I showed Jungkook, and I didn't wanna admit to it but when I heard about your fight—."