Mom issues

It was a Monday morning, meaning the weekend had finally ended. The sun was out on campus, and everyone seemed in good spirits to be outside.

Perched against a tree Jungkook held onto Violets waste as she straddled him, his hands roaming around the small of her back as they made out lovingly.

Guys were jealous because he was dating Song Violet. And girls were jealous, but also in disbelief that this Jungkook was once known as the strange loser around campus. But now, he had been blessed with popularity and a new look that gave him one sexy ass reputation 😏

Separating from the kiss Violet lets out a sigh. "I need to go. I have class in a few minutes"

"Skip it" the boy speaks before hugging her waste. "Stay out here with me"

"I can't just skip a class Kooks" she laughs before pulling his arms off of her, swinging her bag on before standing up. "That would be called breaking the rules"

"Don't you wanna break any for me ?" He smirks at her, and she scrunches up her face before nudging him with her foot. "We aren't all born smart like you Jungkook. Some of us actually have to attend every class to do well"

"I'll see you after then" he says, watching her walk backwards and away from him, her hands clutching the straps of her backpack as she smirks. "Adios Papi"

"Jk !" A voice calls. From a far Taehyung waves before jogging over to Jungkook, out of breath before he drops his bag down and takes a seat next to him. "Ugh I'm sweating my arse off in these jeans. Remind me never to wear black when it's sunny"

"Black is a nice color though"

"Not when you're late and have to run to class"

"Why were you late ?"

"Because I was walking slow"

"You sound like Violet"

"Whatever" The boy sighs before lying down on his back, his chest raising up and down as he heavily breathes. "I need to go to the gym. I'm sick of sounding asthmatic whenever I run"

"You could just actually be asthmatic Tae"

"Nah trust me. I just need to get these skinny arms to lift some weights in a gym"

"Come with me then. Ive managed to have Violet agree to come this weekend"

"Wrong. You blackmailed me" the girl speaks before dropping her bag down.

"I thought you had a class ?!"

"Teachers sick so everyone left" she sighs before laying back again the boys thighs, the heat of the sun making her rather sleepy. "Ugh do any of you guys have deodorant ? It's fucking got out today and I'm sweating like a pig"

"I do. But you'll smell like a dude" Jungkook laughs whilst reaching into his bag.

"It's fine you smell sexy anyway" she says whilst reaching an arm out and taking the small can, spraying it on each arm pit. "Thank god I have a tank top on today. Sweat patches are a no go"

"You always wear tank tops" Taehyung speaks. "It's weird when you don't have them on. Actually it's unnatural—."

"Yeah yeah we get it. Anyway how did your date go ?" She interrupts. "Did she catfish you and turn out to be a man in drag ?"

"It was shit. The girl didn't even show up"

"You got stood up ?"

"Yup"

"Sorry to hear" Jungkook looks at the boy sympathetically. "I'm sure she had a good reason"

"Like what ?"