First time ..but not quite

I push him to lay down on my bed , and he slowly leans back against the pillows whilst I climb on top. "Are you sure you're ok with this ?" I ask him.

He doesn't nod and just lifts his head.
"T-this won't hurt will it ?" He asked nervously. My heart melts and I smile warmly , wanting nothing more then for this experience to be enjoyable for him. "I promise it won't. You know I'd never do anything that could hurt you Jungkook"

"T-then ..I'm ok"

I lick my lip and nod , going down to unbuckle his jeans. I hear him hiss when I slightly brush against his crotch, and I feel how hard he is just from one touch. "I'm gonna make the pain stop Jungkook" I speak before tugging his jeans down. Hooking my fingers under his boxers I give him one last glance , and he just nods for me to continue. Pulling them down i witness his big dick spring free.

No actually let me say that again.

Huge dick.

In fact. It's massive.

I thought Jimin was the biggest I'd seen but this ..
This is like no other.
He must be at least 8 inches.
The vain that runs along the side is almost blue , the tip red raw and already leaking a bit of semen. Dare to say it but I'm actually turned on by the site of him , seeing him laying there vulnerably with his pants down to his knees, his cheeks all red as I stare at him.

"Jungkook are you sure you're ready ?" I ask one last time , and he nods straight away. I then reach my hand down and stroke him gently , but the affect hits him hard, his chest heaving and his thighs clenching. I find his reaction to my touch insanely hot , and I can't help but become slightly wet. However this is his time , his moment, and I can always just sort my self out later.

I lean down , my breath touching the tip of his dick which causes him to look down. "W-What are you doing ?"

"Don't worry it will feel good" I speak , stroking him a bit more to get him used to my touch. The more I do it , the louder his pants gradually become, following the speed of my hand movements. I lick the tip and feel him jump ever so slightly , himself not expecting the feeling to be like that.

Slowly I take him inside of my mouth , carefully pulling him back out. I don't want to go straight into bobbing my head , as he still feels tense from my touch. I sit up and look down at him , seeing his eyes still wide open and staring at me. His forehead seems even sweatier then before. It's obvious he's scared , but this boner won't go away until I do something, and I don't wish to proceed until I know he's comfortable.

"Jungkook" I lean over and touch his cheek softly , and he closes his eyes from my touch. I caress him before kissing his forehead. "I promise you this won't hurt. . I've done this before so I know what I'm doing"

"I..I trust you V"

My lips curve into a smile before I kiss his forehead again , my body sliding back towards my original position. I stroke underneath his dick , letting my fingers turn him on more. When his head sinks back into the pillows I know he's ready , so I lean down and take him back into my mouth. His length causes a difficulty for me to take him all the way in , so I use my hands to rub the rest of his dick.

Slowly I begin to move my head back and forth , closing my lips slightly every time I get to the tip to add some friction. It takes a few seconds , but I finally hear a quiet moan leave his lips. Then he moans again , this time a little louder , until he spurts out erotic sounds every few seconds. He's never experienced a feeling like this , but I can tell he's enjoying it. His fingers become tangled in my hair , not pushing me onto him , but just to grip for support I guess. I look up and see his eyes now half open and looking down at me , his teeth biting his bottom lip seductively. He looks so sexy that I can't help but want to touch my self , but I don't because again this is his moment.