Met your parents

It had been a few hours since Jungkook had left, and a few hours since my mother had arrived. However, it felt like she wasn't even away from that office of hers. Straight away she quickly greeted me with a hug before setting out her work things in the kitchen (luckily a clean kitchen) and started working.

I made us both some dinner which she hardly touched, and that was that. Of course we talked but it was mostly robot automated questions that left her mouth. You know, the typical how is school ?and are your friends okay ? And bla bla. I don't even think she understands what a real mother daughter conversation is supposed to go like.

I head to my bedroom and take out my phone, already seeing a miss call from Jungkook. I click to ring him back and hit the speaker button, tossing my phone on the bed as I get changed. It rings for a while before he answers, his voice sounding hoarse and heavy on the other end. "Violet ? Everything okay ?"

"Yeah. You rang me"

"I did. I was just checking how things went with your mom"

"Eh it's nothing new" I reply, tossing my clothes into the washing basket.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that" he pants, and I'm confused as to why he sounds like he's running a fucking marathon.

"Jk ..what the hell are you doing ?"

"Weights"

"Oh"

"Why ?"

"One sounds like they need an inhaler" I smirk.

The sound of the boys chuckle makes me smile, my heart beating a little faster from imagining the little bunny smile on his face. "Anyway Kooks I'm gonna call it a night because I'm tired"

"Oh okay baby. I'll pick you up tomorrow and we can drive to my place"

"Ah the last drive I'll ever take after your mother kills me"

"V"

"Yeah I know" i rolls my eyes, already knowing Jungkook didn't like the joke about his mother. "Anyway I'm going now" i drop onto the bed and pick my phone up. "Night weirdo"

"Night. I love you"

My lips press as I hold back a smile, hovering my finger over the end button before I say— "you too"

———Morning———

I wake up to the sound of my door knocking, and i instantly groan and hug my pillow. "Mom it's too early"

"It's not your mom"

Wait. Jungkook ?

My bedroom door opens before the boy steps in, himself holding a tray of food, placing it on my side desk before sitting on the bed. His weight causes the duvet to pull slightly on my side, but I'm too tired to make him move.

"I thought you would be hungry, so I made some rice and beans" he smiles down at me.

"At 7:00 in the morning ?"

"Yeah sorry it's early, I wanted to see you"

"You're cute Jeon. But waking me up at this time in the morning is a risk of me breaking up with you"

Jungkook smiles un-offended by my words before lifting the duvet and slipping into the bed with me, his arms hugging around my waste before snuggling into the crook of my neck. "I wanna sleep too" he cooed cutely.

I'm not really one for sharing my bed. I enjoy being able to spread out and have as much duvet as i want. Cuddling isn't something I'm a fan of, but let's face it, how am I supposed to deny Jungkook when he's being so adorable ?!