Drunken Mistake

—8:09am—

Taehyung was just putting his books in his locker, when a zombie looking Jungkook appeared out of no where. "Dude !" He grasps his chest in shock.

"I need to talk to you"

"Okay, well I actually have a class I need to—."

"It's about Violet"

"Class can wait" the male slams his locker shut. "Get to talking, and start with why you look like death"

"I couldn't sleep last night"

"Damn. At all ?"

Jungkook shakes his head, and that's when a smell hits Taehyungs nostrils. He leans close to the boys mouth, sniffing before shooting to look at him. "Have you been drinking again ?"

"Hyung please don't lecture me right now"

"Fine, can't say Jin won't do it for me though. So anyway, Violet, talk" he nods.

Taking in a breath Jungkook rests his arm on the lockers. "I have a feeling that I was wrong, and that she wasn't responsible for those needles"

"That's because she wasn't"

"You don't know that for sure though"

"Yeah. I do actually. Because I know Violet, and I know that despite your mom, she respected your family way too much to do something as fucked up as that"

"Yeah well given her past, can you blame me for thinking otherwise ?"

"No. I can't. But shouldn't you be looking for others to accuse rather then just her ?"

"I don't follow"

"Well was anyone else around that day ?"

Just as Jungkook was about to deny Taehyungs question. A sudden face strikes his mind.

Bomi ..

"Shit"

"What ?"

"..I have to go"

"Go ? G-go where ?? Jungkook !" Taehyung calls the boy who continues to walk away. All of this was too much for him to even think about right now, his brain processing all the possibilities, and the consequences of his recent actions

Taehyung quickly takes out his phone. He tries to call violet but it disengages. "Fuck sake charge your phone !" He yells out loud, his next choice being to text Jin. He didn't like the way things looked just now. Something inside was telling him to worry about Jungkook.

—11:37pm—

It was late.

Around 8 hours since school finished.

8 hours, Jungkook spent thinking. And drinking.

Over the last few weeks it had become a coping mechanism for him. Whenever he was sad, he drank. Whenever stressed, he drank. At first it actually helped, he would go from a crying mess to a giggling one. But as time went on, it became less easy to ignore the pain he was feeling inside, the pain of how much he missed Violet.