Cant avoid the truth

—Next Morning—

"Jungkook"

"Jungkoook ??"

"Come on sweetheart it's time to get up—."
Mrs Jeon pauses when seeing her sons empty bed. It's as early as 6:00 in the morning, usually he would still be asleep in a duvet burrito at this time.

Where the hell is he ??

"Oh, dear" the woman turns when noticing her husband coming out of the bathroom. "Do you know where our son is ?"

"Which one ?"

"Jungkook" the woman replies before attending to her husbands work tie.

"I passed him up the stairs not long ago, looked like he was about to go for a run"

"Oh"

"You need to stop worrying so much about him" the man chuckles before pecking his wife on the cheek. "He's a smart kid"

"I know, I just think he's overworking himself lately" the woman frowns. "I've caught him staying up late a few times downstairs, reading"

"Reading ?"

"Yeah, novels, he doesn't even take literature"

"Well maybe he's just got a new hobby"

"I just think he needs a break from school work. Why don't we give him some money to take a trip away with some friends ?"

"Another trip ?? Honey he went to Paris not long ago"

"Oh hush I don't mean Paris"

"I mean the most I got was a caravan holiday with two of my friends—."

"Will you shush I'm not saying to another country" the woman interrupts her husbands sulky mumble. "We have the beach house in Jeju island remember, he could take the train down with a few friends"

"But the beach house is for family trips"

"Yes well" the woman smirks before pulling the man close by his tie. "I can arrange for my parents to have the girls and Soobin for a couple of days. Which would leave you and me alone"

"Oh Mrs Jeon" the man suddenly twirls his wife around before dipping her backwards. "That sounds rather swell"

—Somewhere outside—

With his earphones blasting music, Jungkook continues to jog down the street, a bottle of water clutched in one hand and an envelope in the other. After staying up all last night, he aims to post revision notes through Violets door today, to help her get a head start before coming back to school.

This wasn't breaking any of Taehyung's rules either. He just said it's best not to visit the girl. He didn't say anything about sending her stuff.

—10:00pm—

"Hyung !"

Turning around Taehyung sees a certain bunny boy hurrying over. "Morning kooks—."

"Well" Jungkook pants before raising a brow. Taehyung just turns confused. "Well what ?"

"Violet" the boy blurts like it's obvious. "When is she coming back ?"

"Hang on, did you run to school today ?" Taehyung asks whilst touching the sweaty male on the forehead.

"Yeah"