Truth Will Set You Free

—1 week later—

"Tae would you stop laughing already" Violet sighs into the phone, her legs half tucked underneath the duvet after waking up to an early phone call.

"Sorry but its just too unimaginable" the boy cackles down the phone. "I never thought I'd see the day that you wear a dress again"

"You sound just like Yoongi. He believes I'll forever just live off skinny jeans and hoodies like him"

"Yeah well I'm on his side. Song Violet in a dress is a rare shock to everyone"

"It's not so rare"

"Violet" - Taehyung spurts a short laugh. "You haven't worn a dress since our high school prom, which by the way you didn't even stay longer then an hour for"

"Neither did you !"

"True. And to be honest drinking Vodka with you on the schools rooftop was way more fun then some shitty prom"

A smirk like smile curves onto the girls lips before she leans back into the pillows. "Exactly. Anyway Jungkook won't even let me see the dress until tonight. Said he wants to surprise me"

"You don't mind wearing one then ?"

"Well—."

"KNEW IT !"

"No it's not that. I mean it's just a dress at the end of the day but .."

"Go on ?"

"Well. You know who used to wear dresses everyday and I'm just wo—."

"Yah V" Taehyung sighs. "You're better then that. Are you seriously thinking that Jungkook is trying to make you look more like Bomi ?"

"Tae he did really like her at first"

"So ?"

"And he found her gorgeous. And we both know I wasn't his original type ..and I may not be now—."

"V come on you're literally the hottest girl on campus. And believe me, Jungkook bores me everyday when he goes off on a rant about how perfect you are"

"Shut up that's well cute of him" the girl smiles before biting her lip, unable to stop thinking about her boyfriend now.

"Anyway V I gotta go. I have another tinder date in about an hour and I've not shagged in ages"

"Say no more" the girl speaks before putting the phone down, already with her mind set on texting Jungkook. The boy had nipped out to get some afternoon coffee for the two, leaving Violet to wake up to another note on the pillow :)

Violet💜🔮:
How long have you been out for ?

Violet💜🔮:
Jk ??

Cookies&Cream🍪:
On my way back to you now

Violet💜🔮:
Okay :)
I miss you already

Cookies&Cream🍪:
K.

Violet💜🔮:
You good ?