Virginity⁉️❕

Sat on the stairs Violet looks ahead at Jungkook, his figure stood before her in a stance that gave him a parent telling off their child kind of look. It had felt too long since these two had been stood in the same room as one another, and it was an unfamiliar sense of familiarity.

"So are you gonna tell me what's been going on ?" The boy asks.

"What do you wanna know ?"

"Everything"

"Well ..your girlfriend kind of spoke for me"

"Not about everything" he looks at her seriously. "You said you did what she asked. Well what the hell was it that she asked you to do ?"

Taking in a breath Violet began biting her nails, ignoring Jungkook completely as she thought about something else. Anything to distract her from the weird feeling lingering in her tummy, and causing a want for Jungkook to stop asking questions.

"Violet talk to me" he pleads taking a step closer to her. "Why did you just cut me out like that ? And for so long."

"To stop you from making a mistake"

"What mistake ?"

"Choosing me over Bomi"

"Okay V tell me now. Did Bomi tell you to stay away from me ?"

Violets lack of response was a clear yes.

"Shit" Jungkook mutters whilst running a hand down his face. "Violet why the fuck would you listen to her !?"

"Didn't you hear me already !?" She snaps in frustration. "You would have had to choose and you know it ! But Bomi said I wanted to save my self the embarrassment and that wasn't the case !"

"Then what was it ?!"

"I didn't want you to feel sorry and choose me !"

"Why ?!"

"BECAUSE IM A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT !"

Jungkook stood frozen in his spot. His heart aching when hearing those words come out of her mouth. "Song Violet ..you are not worthless"

Pinching the bridge of her nose Violet hangs her head low, a sarcastic laugh leaving her mouth. "Go home Jungkook"

"You're right, I would of had to choose"

"Jungkook. Go. Ho—."

"—But I would have chosen you for another reason !"

Lifting her head, Violet finally looks back into those large innocent doe eyes that were full of emotion. Jungkook took in a breath as he felt his eyes well up with tears, looking straight at the girl who he thought the world of, yet she saw herself as worthless. The girl who usually shined with killer confidence, yet appeared so vulnerable and broken before him.

"I love you V"

"You love me ?"

He steps closer but then stops, himself not knowing how to take control of the situation. "I ..I realised it that night at the party...that I had these feelings for you. Bomi isn't the girl for me and I've realised today that she isnt the girl I thought she was"

"Yeah no kidding"

"But I do love you V" he adds. "It's like ..my heart hurts when you aren't around, and I get so frustrated with the people I love and care about ..all because I'm missing you. Everything just seems to run smoothly with you, like it was always meant to be the pair of us together"

"Yes I still get nervous around girls but with you it's a different kind of nervous. My tummy feels tingly and i try to be funny because all I wanna do is see you laugh ..and my god do I love it when you laugh. Your smile shows and it's ..i-it's so beautiful. I mean. You're beautiful V. Everything about you is beautiful and perfect a-and—."