Mommy Issues

Me and Jungkook sat on the couch watching a film in my living room. A more PG one for his benefit :) We decided to do this before the lesson , just so his nerves would be calmer and that he wouldn't panic as much.

"You know you don't have to always sit 2 meters away from me" I speak.

"Pardon ?"

"I don't bite. You can sit closer you know"

He hesitates before moving closer. He doesn't seem uncomfortable, just a little nervous, but he soon eases and becomes content. "Do you like this program ?" he asks me.

"It's my first time watching it. Not gonna lie I don't like the main girl"

"Me neither. She seems like she's hiding something"

"Wow you've actually agreed with me for once"

He smirked. "Because for once I agree your opinion is correct"

"So what ? I'm wrong every other time ?"

He holds two hands up in surrender.
"I'm not saying anything"

"No no say it" I nod before turning to face him. "Go on tell me why you think I'm always wrong"

"Look at you now being all curious about my thoughts" he chuckles. I smirk before flicking his forehead. "Whatever loser"

"You know I'm actually starting to like you more Violet" he speaks , that smirk still on his face without him realizing. "At first I really didn't think I would but ..I actually class you as a friend"

"Me too..believe it or not"

He smiles and goes back to watching the tv, and I do the same. I'll admit over the last few days I've warmed to Jungkook even more then I thought , enough for me to know I now care about him, and I want this whole Bomi situation to go well for him. Even if I have my suspicions on her , he likes her and that's all that matters.

__________

"Ok" I put my food down and he does the same. "We need to practice move making. Especially if you and her are ever on your own"

"How would I do that ?"

"Well the key is starting off subtle. So if you're watching a film , try and produce a form of contact"

"Like holding her hand ?"

"No. Not that. Personally I think hand holding is better for outside , because it reduces the chance of sweaty palms. Maybe just try and put your arm around her"

"Like ..like this ?" He's about to put his arm around me when I stop him.

"No. You need to be closer to me , otherwise you'll have to awkwardly stretch over" I tug him to sit closer to me. "Try again. Calmly and effortlessly"

He nods before looking ahead , and I do the same so he feels less pressured without me watching him. I feel his arm snake around my side , not too heavy for me to notice. I'm surprised he did it so smoothly. "Good" I smile and turn to look at him.

"Then what ?"

"Well..right now. I'm looking at you. If she does this ; and keeps the stare for longer then 4 seconds ; it's means she wants to kiss you"

"K-kiss me ?"

"Relax you've already had some practice and you did good"