Jejuuuu

—9:37am—

"THIS PLACE IS HUGE !!" Jimin gasps before practically tossing his suitcase aside and exploring.

"He seems shocked" Violet says.

"Probs thought a beach house would be a wooden shack or something" Taehyung jokes. Following in behind the two, Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook are the last to enter the house. "My my" Jin grins whilst admiring his surroundings. "This will certainly do for semester break"

"Your family sure knows how to pick a place Jeon" Taehyung adds.

"Glad everyone likes it" Jungkook says before closing the doors after them.

"So what's the room situation Kooks ?"

"Well there's six rooms, so no one no has to share if they don't want to—."

"BAGSIES THIS ROOM !" Jimin shouts from upstairs.

"Quick Joon let's find one with a view of the ocean !" Jin says before yanking the male along.

"Wait for me !" Taehyung yells before running after them.

Sighing Violet looks at the pile of suitcases and bags on the floor. "I guess we have to carry their shit up for them"

"Nah it's fine; you go see your room" Jungkook lightly smiles.

"And leave you with all of this ?" She raises a brow before shaking her head. "Uh-uh"

Chuckling Jungkook grabs two suitcases, Violet grabbing two as well. "Fuck me Jin doesn't pack light" the girl grunts.

"Why do you think I went for yours and Namjoons"

"Good thinking"

The two head up the stairs, Violet being in front which was Jungkooks choice. If she fell backwards he could easily catch her, plus, it gave him the excuse to stare at her arse in secret ;)

"So whats the plan for dinner then ?" The girl questions.

"Well Miss Song; my dad had the house keeper stock the freezer and fridges for us, so I thought tonight we could do a barbecue—."

The boy pauses his sentence when Violet suddenly stumbles backwards, her back now resting against his chest. The two freeze, out of shock but also awkwardness. "Erm..barbecue ?" the girl pants out, her heart thudding from the previous fear of falling down a flight of stairs. "S-sounds good"

—A few hours later—

"Ok I'm gonna take a walk on the beach" Violet pauses near the front door, two seconds away from leaving before—

"I'll come !" Both Jungkook and Taehyung call out at the same time. Jungkook hurries to grab his shoes, whilst Taehyung lazily lifts him self from the couch.

"Actually guys I wanted to go alone—."

"Tough tits I need to stretch my legs" Taehyung says. Sighing Violet stuffs her earphones back into her pocket, seeing no use for them anymore :/

"Okay I'm ready !" Jungkook races towards the girl, chest raising as he pants out of breath. "Shall we go ?"

"Not yet, just gotta wait for Tae"

"Oh.."

She wasn't stupid. Violet could clearly tell that Jungkook was hoping to walk alone with her, probablyto try and rekindle the feelings she once felt for him by spending some alone time together.

"Okay I'm ready" Taehyung says.

But that wasn't gonna happen today.

—10 minutes later—

The three had been walking along the beach for a couple of minutes now, the sun beaming brightly and the calm ocean waves rolling onto the sand beside them. It's hot out, and the boys are certainly feeling the sweat underneath their hoodies.

"Fuck I wasn't prepared for this heat" Taehyung pants out, fanning himself which only made him hotter:

"Can say that again" Jungkook adds.

Rather then copying the boys with their choice of jeans and a hoodie, Violet is dressed in a strappy blouse and shorts, perfect attire for a hot summers day.

"I gotta take this off" Taehyung huffs whilst tugging his hoodie from over his head, revealing his grey T-shirt with sweat stains under his armpits. However that part, isn't the problem for young Violet.  Copying his friend, Jungkook removes his hoodie from over his head.

Only he isn't wearing a t shirt beneath his.

Sweet baby Jesus; she thinks to herself, drinking up the magnificent figure of her ex boyfriend. Abs, abs for days, pecs, pecs for days !! Stunning. Magnificent. Sexy hot glorious work of art !!

"Ey up someone's been hitting the gym again" Taehyung smirks. And he's right, the gym is currently like Jungkooks second home, a distraction he provides him self whenever thinking about Violet. Push ups; pull ups; weights you name it; he has done it all. And it's worked rather well in his favour, for the girl feels as though she'll melt like a popsicle.

Quickly averting her eyes, Violet notices an ice cream truck parked a few meters away, the perfect excuse to escape from a hot and sweaty Jungkook🥵

"Taehyung's favourite flavour is bubblegum, Jungkook what's yours ?"

"Erm, chocolate"

"Got it" the girl blurts before walking away from the two males.

"Guess she's treating us" Taehyung grins, head flicking to look at Jungkook. "Wanna build a sand castle ?"

"But we don't have a bucket and spade"

"Oh shit yeah. Well let's buy one for tomorrow and spend the day at the beach"

"Ok sure, sometimes there's a volley ball match that takes place here, should be fun"

"Sweet !"

"Tae...can I ask you something ?"

Looking at his friend, Taehyung can tell that this question is gonna be important. Now he's no mind reader, but from the way Jungkook is staring at Violet whilst she orders the ice cream, its a clear sign that the question will be about her.

"Just give it time kooks" the male says. "She's still yours. She'll come back eventually"

"How long will it take though ?"

"Until she can trust you again"

"It's not that she doesn't love you; she's just afraid of history repeating itself"

"But it feels like we are drifting Tae" the boy admits. "We barely talk unless it's in school, and even then the conversations don't last long"

"I'm afraid that's what happens when you try to be friends with an ex. It can get awkward"

"But you two managed just fine" the male averts his eyes and looks back at Taehyung. "You slept together for months and it was never awkward after"

"Kooks what me and Violet had, is completely different to what you guys had. We just fucked, but you were in love"

Sighing Jungkook does his best not to get teary. It's the middle of the day and he's in a public place, but let's face it, whenever the topic of conversation is about Violet; his emotions begin to pour out. "I just miss her being my girlfriend Tae. I really really miss it"

"You think she doesn't ?" The male raises a brow. "I bet you she'd love to just click her fingers and have things go back to what they once were"

"But I'm afraid time plays a big part in things like this. You're just gonna have to be patient, she's still a little broken kooks, and If you want something to be permanently fixed, you have to spend more time fixing it"