00

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ,

ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ-ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ...

The door slammed open. The leader of The Leauge of Villains stormed inside, his shoulders tense and his jaw locked. One hand scratched at his neck while the other laid clenched in a fist at his side. He was beyond pissed off.

"You're still here," Shigaraki stated very matter-of-factly. "Where are they?" You were unsure if he wanted a real answer, or if his question was rhetorical. You tugged at the multiple layers of duct tape that bound you to the metal chair. Shigaraki's plan had utterly backfired. He kidnapped you, the top researcher at Endeavour's hero agency, in order to lure out the current number one hero to kill him. His plan hinged on the fact that heroes always rescued the civilians. Yet, when you had been missing for three days, no one raised a fuss.

"Does he just not care about you?" Shigaraki asked himself, beginning to pace the poorly lit room. "Are you really that easy to replace? Does Endeavour has any idea how much you do for him?" His questions stung. These things were so common in your line of work, systems were set in place if intel gatherers, communication operators, researchers, etc. were taken or even killed.

"You do so much for him! For all of them!" Shigaraki shouted angrily. "Those heroes are hypocrites, all of them! Even I would treat you better than this!" As Shigaraki thought out loud, his words digested. He, a villain, would treat you better than the best heroes in the nation. How backward was that? This gave him an idea. You knew everything about the top heroes as well as their agency. If he could get you to join him, he would have all the information he needed to take down any hero he wanted. Problem was, Shigaraki couldn't torture the information out of you; this was no doubt something you've been trained to handle. How else could he get the information from you? 

Shigaraki had to charm it out of you.

"You're going to work for me," Shigaraki stated, stopping his pacing so he could look at you.

"Why would I do that?" You asked, your voice hoarse and dry. Shigaraki stepped closer to you, a wicked smile on his face, although it was blocked by the disembodied hand on his face.

"You don't have a choice," Shigaraki told you, getting excited by his own new plan. "You'll be my researcher." Shigaraki was going to prove to you that he would treat you better than any hero. The heroes are not at all everything you think they are. Shigaraki laughed, easily breaking the duct tape that held your wrists to the chair's armrests, and what kept your legs to the chair's. He pulled you to your feet, though your legs were weak from lack of use. Shigaraki buzzed with excitement and guided you out of the room he kept you in.

"Psycho!" Shigaraki called to the young blonde girl sitting on the bar countertop. "Go make the spare room her new place to stay." The blonde clapped her hands and giggled. Shigaraki was proud of himself for coming up with such a clever plan on such short notice. However, his pride was premature. He realized his plan had one fatal flaw.

No one likes him. Shigaraki had zero charm whatsoever. He had never made a friend in his life, let alone anything more. How in the hell was he going to convince you to join him? So, in an attempt to find answers, he took to the internet. He was partially ashamed it was now a part of his search history, but he printed the first article he found. He would follow it to the letter in order to finally have the resource he needed to take down the best heroes. 

"15 steps to get a girl to like you."

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...