05

ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ʙᴜʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ,

[ "ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴘʀᴇꜱʜɪᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜰᴜʟ ɢɪꜰᴛ!" ]

ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ-ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ...

Shigaraki chewed on his bottom lip. The other day, he had noticed you were shivering in the basement--er, lab-research-center hybrid. He had to admit, it was not kept very warm. You were cold down there, and Shigaraki saw that as a perfect opportunity to integrate step five of his plan. He had to think of a present that would keep you warm. Going out in broad daylight to buy you something would be highly risky and ordering something online would be just as hazardous. He looked around his dimly lit bedroom.

His room was kind of a mess, he found it difficult to clean due to his quirk. His bed was unmade, his desk was cluttered, and he had laundry that needed to be taken care of. Shigaraki's video game collection was the only thing not out of order in his personal space. As his eyes roamed the disheveled space until they landed on a hoodie laying on his bed. That gave him an idea: why doesn't he just give you that sweatshirt? He had plenty. That was a great idea! He scooped up the article of clothing.

You were huddled up beneath the hideout. Shigaraki gave you another assignment, to research a building they intended to infiltrate and destroy. It was an easy task. You rubbed your arms, your fingertips running over the goosebumps that littered your skin.

"Good morning, (Y/n)," Shigaraki greeted, popping up beside you.

"Hello," You responded, reluctant to make eye-contact. Shigaraki placed a neatly folded black sweatshirt onto your desk. You raised an eyebrow.

"What's this?" You asked, looking up at the villain.

"It's yours," Shigaraki smiled, and it was less disturbing than before, it seemed so genuine. "I thought you were cold."

"I-I am," You admitted. You reached out and took the sweatshirt, it was soft. You delicately pulled it over your head, tucking your arms through the correct holes. The sleeves came down past your thumbs. It was too big for you, but it smelled clean. Shigaraki was sure to run it through the wash before giving it to you. You looked at Shigaraki, a confused look on your face.

"Thank you," You told him, oddly surprised he would do something like this.

"You're welcome," Shigaraki said. He turned around to leave. Before returning to the first floor, he looked behind him to see you back at work. You truly wondered why he was being so... considerate. You were baffled at his behavior. He was evil, yet, he was being so generous and compassionate. It seemed like an oxymoron. What was he trying to gain? He must've been trying to get something out of this.

Shigaraki, on the other hand, forgot about his motives for just a moment. He saw you in that oversized black sweatshirt of his and something inside of just melted. Was it the tiny cold shriveled-up heart inside of his chest? Perhaps it was. You looked too cute, and the fact it was his oversized black sweatshirt made the situation all the better. He wondered what you'd look like wearing one of his t-shirts; that'd be a wonderful sight to see. Shigaraki wanted to scold himself for picturing such things, but, that was normal when you had feelings for someone, right? Maybe this was one of the only normal things in his life at the moment.

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...