ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ,

ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ-ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ. . .

The rain poured, soaking through the fabric of his hood. The water seeped into his hair, dripping down the strands slowly. He found it difficult to care about the state he was in. Drenched in rainwater and standing on the side of the road, staring paralyzed at the building across the street. You had yet to close the curtains. He could see you. It was impossible to tell what you were doing from the fleeting moments you walked past the window alone.

He couldn't count the hours he's spent on that street corner. He stood directly across from your new home. But out of all the time he spent there, only a fraction of it was spent actually getting to see you. When he followed you home after you started to work again he only saw the back of you, never your beautiful face.

After you left him, he felt as if he had a responsibility to watch over you. After all, if he had the idea to kidnap someone like you, other villains might as well. Even though you made it clear you wanted nothing to do with him, he still loved you. He wanted to make sure you were safe.

He desperately tried to bury his feelings, he tried so hard. When he closed his eyes at night, you were the only thing he could see. Your smile haunted his dreams. Your laugh rang in his skull. Why did he feel this way? If he could rip his own heart out to make these urges end he would. You were driving him more insane than he already was.

It had been eighty-nine days since you had said goodbye to Tenko and he has done nothing but miss you. Some days, you were all he could think about. He missed your company more than he thought he would. He wanted to be near you again. He needed to be near you.

He watched as you closed the curtains, the light coming from your window disappeared. And so did you. His leg twitched and he almost took a step forward. You were so close to him, it would be so easy. The desire to see you again clouded his judgment entirely.

Deep down Tenko knew it was a mistake, but he just couldn't bring himself to stay away from you any longer.

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ. . .