11

ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ,

"ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇᴅ." ]

ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ...

Tenko had enough. He refused to engage in step ten any longer; he wanted to see you again. He marched down to the basement and pulled a chair up to your desk. You shared a prolonged moment of silence before Tenko spoke up,

"Are you alright?" He asked almost anxiously. You glanced at him out of the corner of your eye skeptically. You sighed.

"Have you ever been held hostage before?" You deadpanned, purposely not showing much emotion in your expression or voice. You turned your eyes back to the screen in front of you. Tenko frowned. He knew kidnapping you would no doubt inflicted a number of horrible ramifications on your psyche. He hurt you and knowing that hurt him. He hated the thought that he was the sole source of your suffering. But if he let you go, you would never come back and that would hurt even more.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)," Tenko apologized, his voice conveying sympathy.

"If you were really sorry, you would let me go," You told him, turning to look him in the eye. Tenko sighed, clenching his fists carefully. He didn't want to let you go. He couldn't bring himself to let you go. Yet, he understood that you must miss everything you were taken from.

"Do you miss anything?" Tenko asked quietly. You hesitated to answer. Maybe if he knew you missed someone, he would kidnap them too, or better yet, threaten them to keep you obedient.

"Of course I do," You admitted. "My friends, my family. I miss the outdoors too." You chuckled bitterly, shaking your head. "It's funny how often you take for granted something like fresh air."

"Anything I can do to make here feel more like home?" Tenko asked, truly meaning to help. He wanted this place to feel as if it were your home; he wanted to feel like home. However, even Tenko acknowledged that would be difficult. You saw he was genuine. With a sigh, you mentioned a few things that would make your stay easier. He nodded his head, listening intently.

Tenko had the strange urge to reach out and take your hand, just to let you know he was there. Accidently decaying your arm was oddly enough not the primary reason he refrained, although it was prevalent. He stopped himself from doing so because he was afraid you would move your hand away. He was scared you would be disgusted by the idea of touching someone like him; he was scared you would be disgusted by him. He feared even after his plan, you would still make you sick.

Who wouldn't be? The scars that littered his body, the baggage that was mounted onto his slumping shoulders, the utter lack of experience he had when it came to relationships of any kind, the risk that came with being the leader of The Leauge of Villains; there were a million reasons not to love him.

But Tenko could not think of a single reason not to love you.

"I promise I will go get it for you," Tenko told you, looking you in the eye. "I'll get anything for you."

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...