02

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ:

[ "ᴋᴀᴍᴜɪ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ꜱᴛᴏᴘꜱ ᴀ ʙᴜꜱ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜ, ꜱᴀᴠᴇꜱ 25!"  ]

ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ. . .

Lightly, as if not even there, one of his fingers traced patterns onto the back of your neck and bare shoulders. The motions of his delicate fingertips nearly gave you shivers. You smile, though he couldn't see it. Much to your delight, you felt him press his slightly chapped lips against your skin. He trailed his lips up your spine, he paused right behind your ear.

"I know you're awake," Tenko whispered and you felt his smirk against your neck. You chuckled, turning over to look at him.

"How long did you know?" You asked, your voice still laced with the remnants of sleep. Tenko thought for a moment. While he did, you began to twirl a strand of his baby blue hair. Looking closer, you noticed his roots were much darker, black even.

"I don't know, maybe an hour?" Tenko guessed casually. You smiled. Had he really spent that much time just looking at you and softly touching you? He knew you were awake for an hour, meaning he had been awake for longer. Precious.

"You're cute," You told him, kissing his nose. "But I have work today."

"Call in sick," Tenko suggested, though it felt more like an order. He wrapped his arms around your waist in an attempt to keep you in bed.

"You have work today too," You reminded him, trying to sit up. Tenko held you down, pulling you against his chest.

"I'll call in sick," He stated, closing his eyes. You easily pried his arms off you and tossed the blankets off your body. You got to your feet, stretching slightly.

"Not today, sweetheart," You told him as you began to get dressed. "Maybe next time." You looked back at the man lying in your bed, enjoying the sight of him tangled in your sheets without his shirt on. "Now what are we gonna do about breakfast?" Your next inquiry seemed to get your lover's interest. You walked to the kitchen and started to brainstorm what to have for breakfast. Tenko soon joined you in the kitchen with a hum. He quickly found himself right behind you.

"Do you want pancakes?" You asked the sleepy man who nearly hung off of you. You felt him nod his head, though his forehead was pressed into the crook of your neck. You chuckled and got out the pancake mix. You poured the powder into a bowl.

"Can you get me two cups of water?" Tenko stepped back, silently granting your request. He added the water to the bowl. Tenko returned to his previous position, wrapping his arms around you and tucking his head close. It wasn't long before the kitchen was filled with the sound of pancake batter sizzling. It smelled wonderful. You found the syrup and what Tenko mentioned he liked on his pancakes.

He had the most content look on his face as you both enjoyed breakfast together. Alas, before you could begin to revel in the normalcy of the morning you shared, you had to part ways. That was one thing Tenko always despised: having to return to work after spending time with you. Tenko grumbled.

"Where the hell do you keep wandering off to?" Dabi wondered aloud under his breath. Tenko shot him a firece glare.

"It's none of your business," Tenko quickly spat, his eyes narrowing. The blonde girl bounced around her leader.

"Ooh!" Toga cooed, a sick grin breaking out across her face as she pointed her knife in Tenko's direction. "I know that look!" Toga giggled. "You're in love! What's their name?" Tenko scoffed, ignoring her question. But he wasn't the only one who scoffed. Dabi seemed to be almost insulted by Toga's notion.

"Well, that's fuckin' impossible!" Dabi declared as Toga laughed again. "No one could ever love you, you bastard." If he would have made that remark a year ago, Tenko would have believed Dabi. Not anymore, though. Now he had you.

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ. . .