07

ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ,

[ "ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ; ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ!" ]

ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ...

"His name is Riku Hiroto," Shigaraki told you. "He deals in weapons and drugs. I'd like you to find the location of his meetings." Your breath caught in your throat. This was a lot more than anything he has asked you to do before.

"I-I can't do that," You nervously said. "That'd require wire-taps, tracking--That's all illegal."

"Everything we do is illegal," Shigaraki stated with a frown. He looked at you, making eye-contact. You knew he meant to say, do it anyway. You looked away, his stare making you increasingly uncomfortable. You clenched your fists. You remained silent. Shigaraki caught onto your discomfort by sheer luck alone. He sighed.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked, his tone low. You didn't respond to his question. He took that as permission to continue, although such reasoning would never stand in a court of law. He sat down beside you at the desk.

"My name is Tenko," He stated. Your eyes slowly made their way to where he sat. He looked timid, but his words confused you.

"Shigaraki isn't your real name?" You asked and he nodded his head.

"It's Tenko Shimura," He told you. He nervously looked to the desk, his hand wandering to scratch at his neck. He trusted you with his name. Why was he trusting you? He then looked up at you. If you had not known any better, you would have said he looked vulnerable. His eyes were nice to look at, though.

"I-I just wanted you to know," He muttered, a shaky smile appearing on his face. You were not entirely sure what to say.

"Well, thank you," You said, glancing to and from your lap. "Can I ask you something?" Shiga--Tenko nodded his head. "Why do you not use it?" You watched as a flash of emotions echo through his expression. He looked down.

"Because of... my family," Tenko felt a small lump in his throat. It was the same one that appeared whenever he thought of them. It was painful to remember, and it was even more difficult for him to talk about. Nevertheless, you asked,

"What happened to them?" Tenko took a deep breath. He struggled to know where to begin. How would this change the way you viewed him? Would you use this information against him? Tenko looked at you, only to find you already looking at him. Your eyes were so bright. Your eyes were so kind, such a wonderful shade of (e/c). They put him at ease, just like you miraculously did.

"The hands I wear... " Tenko began, "they belonged to them before I... before I accidentally killed them. I was a child." Your eyes-widened. As much as you wished to remain true to your ideals, your heart ached for the man sitting next to you. You could not even imagine the amount of pain he has endured. Going through that would drive anyone to a life of crime and villainy.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," You said in a low tone. There was pain behind the crazy in his eyes, a pain you could now recognize. The desire to give him a comforting hug was overshadowed by your remembrance of the position you were in. Tenko cleared his throat.

"From now on, I'd like it if you called me Tenko when we're alone," He told you faintly. You gave him a forced warm smile.

"And I'd like it if you called me (Y/n)." Tenko smiled in return and stood up. He held his hands behind his back and walked to the stairwell. Tenko looked back over his shoulder. He saw the back of your pretty (h/c) head. Oh, how the mighty have fallen in love.

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...