Chapter 3

Elonique POV

I turned to look at him and said "what do you want".

He stared at me for a while as if thinking ,then said I need a favour from you.

" What favour could you possibly want from me" ,I replied folding my arms in front of me.

" I want you to break off arrangements with girls when they become too clingy, annoying or want to date" he said looking at me with a straight face.

"And why would I want to be your news breaker", I said while raising my eyebrow.

"You would, because I Damien said so" he said.

I scoffed shaking my head saying " really, I don't see a sign on me saying I'm obligated to do what you say", I said with a serious tone.

"If I were to be doing this for you what would you be doing for me in return", I replied.

"I'll make sure that Galinsky stops bothering you" he said.

"How did you even --- never mind, if you can do that then we have a deal ", I said.

"First off the list is Jessica" he said, I rolled my eyes and then as I was heading to look for Jessica, I saw her coming towards our direction all happy.

I approached her and told her that Damien doesn't need her no more and that she should back off.

In return that left a very furious Jessica storming off down the hallway.

"Eh" I said as shrugged my shoulders as I walked away.

"If you'll excuse me I have a class to return to" I said which he replied with a nod, not looking my direction but somewhere else or more like someone which that person turned out to be Britney.

I'm guessing a new fling for now, till she gets clingy or annoying or wants date, then that's when I come in.

When I got back to class I quickly went to my seat.

I turned to Diana and told her what happened moments ago.

She was so shocked and went crazy saying "omg! omg!".

I just laughed at her." Well how does the touch of his hands feel" she said.

"Seriously Diana" ,I said.

"What " she replied grinning from ear to ear.

"Well if you must know they have a rough but gently touch if you get what I mean" I replied.

"I think I get it "Diana said smiling , I just rolled my eyes laughing.

..................................

At the same time the bells rang and we quickly left class heading to lunch.

"So Elonique what are we having for lunch today", Diana
said.

"What about pizza and sprite ",I replied.

"That sounds just about good", she said smiling. "Wait what about Galinsky" she said as her smile dropped instantly.

"Oh trust me he won't be bothering us ever again", I replied.

"How are you so sure ",she said.
"I'm sure because when I made that deal with Damien in return he was to make sure Galinsky doesn't bother us again", I said.

"Thank God, no more of him", she said happily. "Yeah" I said happily too.

We took our pizza and sprites and headed to our usual table.

"So what do you wanna do after school Elonique " I heard Diana say as I looked up from my food.

"We could go to the library to see if any new romance novels have been ordered and read some ",I suggested to her .

"Yeah, I hope we find some new ones ,cause I would be so happy , it's great to get lost in a book sometimes not having a care about the things happening around you", she replied.

"Yeah drowning and drowning in and to be on the edge of your seat to know what's gonna happen next" I said beaming.

"Sometimes I think suspense is the best, it makes you as the reader want to continue reading", I continued.

Our ramble about books went on for a while until we decided to go outside under a tree.

While we were walking I heard Diana say "hey he owned up to his part of the deal, I didn't see Galinsky approach you at all".

"Yeah, I guess he owned up to his part of the bargain ", I said with a small smile looking around.

We sat under the tree and talked for a while.

Then suddenly we heard the bells ring and we went to our lockers to grab our books for our next class I had Maths and Diana had English.

We waved each other bye and headed to our respective classes.

As I was making my way to class down the hallway, I was pulled inside the janitor's closet with a hand clamped over my mouth.

Vote!
Vote!!
And comment