Chapter 29

Elonique POV

Immediately, I went to the room and quickly took a shower, tossing my clothes in the wash.

I put on something warm , since it was a bit cold and wrapped myself up in the comforter. The pitter pater of the rain against the window sound could be heard , giving me even more reason to sleep at the moment.

....................♡♤♡.................

The shouts from across the room could be heard, thus resulting in me being woken up. Groaning as shoved my head under the pillow, trying to go back to sleep. I got up going towards Tyler's room since I couldn't enjoy my nap.

Scratching my head as I stretched my arms ,"what are you guys up to ", I said.

"Just a little fun time with my little brother, right Ty",Bryce said as he tickled Tyler to the floor leaving his hair ruffled.

"Yeah" he let out it almost sounded like a shriek ,still  in fits of laughter.

"Well , I'm glad you guys are having fun, but no sleep for me" I said as I folded my lips in.

"Okay we're done making noise, you can go and have your beauty rest back El" Bryce said with a smile.

"Thank you "I replied with a huge smile. I was about to reach the door handle when I heard Tyler yell tickle attack not knowing I was going to be the target,so as I turned I was profusely attacked with tickles.

I was very tickle-ish, the force of Tyler landing on top of me resulted in my back hitting the carpet on the ground.

I couldn't stop laughing ,twisting and turning , trying to break free from him, then Bryce came and joined making it harder for me to get away. I got tickled so much , that while trying to resist more tickles, I ended up hitting Bryce in the back of his head with my foot.

"Ouch!", he muttered, "that's what you get for giving me endless tickles", I replied laughing.

This was an opportunity to leave so I took it dashing through door going to my room but not fast enough to close my door on time.

Bryce caught up to me and full on tackled me to the floor.

It was pin drop silence, you could here our steady breathing in the room as our face were mere inches from each other.

Bryce looked into my eyes for a mere second before he said"your eyes are really beautiful".

"Thank --" my sentence got interrupted when Tyler barged in tackling Bryce off me.

"You didn't think I would let you off so easy did you "Tyler said to Bryce.

They eventually left my room, Tyler shouted to me goodnight while , Bryce said goodnight with a full blown smile plastered on his face.

I gently closed the door,and jumped into bed, all cozy ready to go back to sleep. The next morning I woke up around 6:30am, brushed my teeth and took a shower. I got ready for school , it took a while for me to figure out what to do with my hair but I pulled through.

I made a peanut butter sandwich and drank some orange juice. After I was done , I waited awhile for Ty & Bryce to come down , because Bryce was my drive to school today.

Few minutes later,we got in car almost at my arrival to school.

I looked out the window gazing at the scenery till I heard the car come to a stop signalling me of my arrival at school.

I told both of them bye as I waved , then I headed straight to my locker where I met up with Diana.

She told me about how amazing the trip was, that his parents were great and that she and his mom got really close and she did jello shots with Ryan.

I'm glad she enjoyed herself , the bell rang, we parted as we went separate ways and I was almost near my class door before I caught sight of Damien.

He was kissing Madison ,I tried to not let it bother me, it was just a kiss Elo nothing more right, right.

I was heartbroken , I wasn't expecting a full on relationship between us after what happened but atleast a little development.

I guess its nothing right, yes right.

As I was about to past them ,Damien told Madison bye as she went away after he told her something , then she rolled her eyes at me leaving, not before planting a kiss on Damien's cheek.

"So about Friday , I was drunk so that kiss wasn't nothing really, I was totally out of it" Damien said.

My face fell, but I mustered up a small smile"right we were drunk "I replied, I lied in fact I was quite sober that night, it did hurt to know that my first kiss was just as any other hookup with other girls for him.

But it was special for me.

"Good to know you understand, still friends "he said smiling.

"Yeah "I said while looking into his eyes with the best smile I could muster up, then he started walking off to class.

He must of realized how I made no effort to move at all, it was like I was stuck in a trance.He came towards me and took my hand and pulled me with him to class.

I would be lying if I said ,I didn't enjoy the warmth from his hands.

I can't think nothing of it ,after all we're just friends.

Haven't updated for a long time.

Please,vote , comment and share my story guys ,I appreciate you guys.