Chapter 10

Damien's POV

I finally managed to get Whitney off my tail, she is pretty messed up.

With the help of Elonique I got rid of her.

My motive towards Elonique is pretty simple I want her but I can't approach her like other girls I guess you can say she's somewhat different. I don't want her for a relationship ofcourse.

She is beautiful and very curvaeous don't get me wrong, but I don't do relationships.

So when I approached her that day in the hall I did it as a way I could get closer to her without her even knowing.

Telling her to get rid of my flings for me was just an excuse for her to become associated with me.

That was just bullshit because , I could just cut off relationships easily without the help of another girl.

I told her I would get rid of Galinski because I knew he has been a pain in the ass to her , so it was win when she agreed.

Just a simple talk with Galinski did him good , he wont bother her anymore.

My last relationship went downhill as my ex girlfriend was sleeping with my bestfriend.

Well I guess you could tell how that made me feel.(shrugging)

They both moved at the same time 'coincidentally' I air quoted and so they are together I heard.

That's one of my reasons, I don't do relationships.

"It's like can't really put your trust in the ones closest to you", I said with a dry laugh shaking my head.

You know what's funny they were brave enough to come and say I should stop being a bitch about the situation and be happy for them.

Where is the best friend I once thought would help me through thick and thin and where is the girlfriend who will always be there for me.

I guess you can't put trust in people's words all the time because they always seem to let you down in the long run.
That's why I don't really have friends like that anymore.

I probably looked lost as I stared out in the distance at nothing as I felt something prick me.

I turned to Elonique , hey what's wrong you look as if you've seen a ghost she said.

She looked as if she was was genuinely concerned but I guess she was just curious to why I looked the way I was. ( lost)

"Nothing just remembering memories that will forever be plastered in my mind, nothing like good memories " I said with a dry laugh.

"Yeah ", she said as she gave me a small smile as a sense of pity towards me.

I shook my head continously and then I upt and left the class to got to my usual spot and Elonique turned to look at me.

I went there whenever I want to ease my mind and simply escape reality.

I took out a cigar and lit it as I inhaled my sense of assurance to relax and breathed it out as soon as it gave me all the comfort that I needed.

I stayed there for while, until it was probably lunch time.

As I was about to leave,I saw Elonique heading towards the cafeteria with a girl. I assume they are close as they seem to be together almost all the time.

Hopefully, she doesn't get let down from her as I got from mine.( meaning bestfriend).

As I was passing Elonique she stopped me with a hold on my wrist.

"Hey are you okay", she said with a look of worry on her face.

"I'm always okay", I said smiling.

We all know that's not always true.

"Hey you should join us at lunch ",she said.

"Nah , I think I'll pass", I said as I made an attempt to turn away.

"Come on" she said smiling dragging me towards the table by my arm.

A small smile graced my face, she really is something special I
thought.

Vote and comment.

As requested I did his point of view tell me what you think.
I apprecriate all the readers and the support.