Chapter 50 - Finale

Elonique's Pov

Slightly longer chapter

As we walked inside we were immediately met with service assistance.

" Everything is set to your liking " the waiter said  as he smiled before walking away.

"What is he talking about ,what are you up to" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

" You'll see" he said smiling away as he held out his hand for me to take.

I followed behind him as he led the way going upstairs apparently.

It felt like we were walking forever like these stairs were never ending ma man.

" Damien , I didn't know you wanted me to work out this badly you could've told me instead of dragging my  fat ass up these stairs" I said as I felt out of breathe.

"You got that right one fat ass" he said grinning.

I narrowed my eyes at him as I shook my head."Hop on" he said as he gestured to his back.

I waited not another second as I got on his back, " am I not heavy" I said to him feeling like I was pressuring his back to the edge of being broken.

" Yeah you're heavy asf" he said , " fine I'll come down"I said as I was sliding down he pushed me back up by my ass.

" Relax , I'm just joking " he said chuckling his back vibrating against me.

In no time we were finally at the top and what my eyes bestowed was something really beautiful.

There were little fairy light hanging around flowers as little petals lead to what I now see as a table for two nicely decorated as petals were on top with glasses.

A nearby pool and a breathtaking view of the city in the night.

" Ahh final touch " he said as he pressed some button as some soothing music came on to really set the tone.

"Sooo, what do you think " he asked waiting for my response.

"This is beautiful, I love it"I said happily hugging his frame.

"Thank you" I whispered against him.

"Your welcome , my love" he said kissing my forehead.

Eventually we took our seats, we soon saw a waiter come up to us.

" Good evening , I'll be your waiter for the night, my name is Zevonte" he said with a small smile while handing us our menus.

I skimmed through the menu , looking for anything that caught my eyes.

" For now I'll have the soup thank you" I said looking up at him.

" And what for you" he said looking to Damien," I'll have the same" he said as he looked up from his menu.

"In the meanwhile , you can enjoy our finest wine in stack he said as he placed a bottle of wine down on the table then walking off.

I helped myself to some of the wine not too much as I took a good amount , Damien took some also.

I looked at the view as I would casually take sips of the wine, it was really refreshing a kind of sweet taste left on your tongue.

"My family would like to get to know you more as they have gotten a liking for you already , just seeing how you are in that short span of time" he said.

"Who wouldn't like , like c'mon it's me we're talking about here" I said as I gave him a smile he just laughed at this.

"Yeah sure , I can come over some days after school" I said with a smile.