Chapter 48

Elonique's Pov

I landed on my bed with a thud as I was really exhausted snuggling into the comfort of my bed.

I sighed as I adjusted myself , but then I realized sleeping in a dress wouldn't be the best of comfort.

I quickly slipped out of my dress threw it on a chair, can't be bothered to go downstairs.

I flicked off my heels, wiped my makeup off ,put on a oversized t-shirt that was mid thigh and brushed my teeth.

Ahh yes now it is time to bond with my second bestie my bed.

A smile was etched on my face as I remembered the great night I was having not too long ago.

Just the thought of Damien gives me the overwhelming feeling of butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

As my last thought was of him as I closed my eyes falling into slumber.

...................................

I awoke to the rather harsh shaking of my body as a voice could be heard muttering words unknown to me as I was in too deep to acknowledge it.

This shove now jolted me awake as I jumped muttering" I'm awake , I'm up" as I looked around looking for the source of my disturbance.

Diana looked at me as she laughed at my manner.

I groaned as I saw that it was her " why are you here so early " I muttered as I tried to get more comfortable in the sheets.

"Early, bitch we're late it's 15 minutes to 8" she said as she pulled the covers off me once again.

"Early Dee early" I said as I laid back down smiling closing my eyes.

My eyes flew open as I now registered her words.

15 minutes to 8!!! Shit I was late.

I dashed out of bed as I rushed to the bathroom sparing not a second as I quickly discarded my clothes stepping into the shower letting the water run down on my body as I quickly used the body wash , cleaning myself thoroughly.

I stepped out grabbing the towel near me wrapping it around  me fast as I went to the face basin quickly brushing my teeth then using the mouthwash as I goggled it in my mouth for a while before spitting out the minty burning liquid.

I opened the door as I went to my drawers skimming through at rapid speed looking for clothes that were befitting to my taste and comfort.

I put on my underwear and bra there plain black as I slipped on a white t-shirt and blue jeans  and my black pair of Reebok.

Of course I did put on my deodorant and cologne along with lotion.

I fixed my hair in a low puff to the back as I did my edge , leaving two little coils at the sides.

I was ready as I dashed downstairs meeting Diana as she sat in the car waiting for me surprisingly with patience.

"Finally" she said as she sped down the road not too fast to kill us thou lol. In no time we were pulling up to the school parking lot.

As we stepped in together I was greeted by Damien as he showed his beautiful dimples giving me a peck on my lips.

Diana and Ryan stood beside us as well as they greeted each other in the same way. Thank God by the time I reached class miss was not there as yet.

At the same moment I reached for my seat she stepped in , luck was on my side I sighed as I knew what she was like.

"Elonique , your have being summoned at the principal's office " she said as she looked up at me.

I walked out briskly as I made my way to the office.

As I waked in I was met with the faces of Galinsky and Reyona the two walking nightmares on school ground.

"Elonique , I guess you know the reason for your presence" he said as he gestured to them in front of me.

"It was truly heartbreaking to hear what you've been through with these two individuals" he said as he had a sad smile on his face.

"Galinsky and Reyona apologize for your behavior" he said sternly.

They apologized in their way but the way they said it held no form of sincerity to it, simply implying I got what I deserved as the smirk on their face said exactly that.

"Okay, Reyona and Galinsky are expelled from this school" he said "your apology wasn't even the slightest convincing , how do you sleep with your selves at night knowing the harm and havoc you have done to others, this isn't the only thing that contributed to expulsion but from the complain of others". "You are not deemed fit for this school " he said sternly as he was really upset and disappointed in them at the same time.

"You may take your leave,you are now longer welcomed here" he finished.

" Fuck you and your school,this place was trash anyways " Reyona said smirking as she started throwing things smashing them. Not too long before security was dragging her out with force might I add as Galinsky took his time walking away as he was escorted out also.

"Thank you" I said to Principal Williams.

"I did what had to be done, Elonique" he said sympathetically.

"You may resume to your classes" he said.

I walked out feeling somewhat relieved of their presence.

No one to cow down  anyone ,pry on the innocent, no more harassment.

I smiled as I went back to class.

Vote, comment and and share

Until next time peace out