Chapter 28

Elonique's POV

I took my time and made my way upstairs , quietly not to make a sound and reached the top of the stairs and went to the room as quickly as possible shutting the door gently.

I let out a breath of relief , I took of my clothes and heels, pulled out my hair letting it be free.

I put on a T-shirt and sweatpants and went under the covers as I  wrapped up real tight.

Smiling as I relived the moment, then burying my face into the pillow then falling asleep.

"Elo! wake up, you been sleeping since forever it's 3:pm " I heard the outburst of someone which was Bryce.

"Just two more minutes" I said as I held up my hand to indicate that.

"Come on get up! "he said as he pulled me to edge of the bed.

"Fine ,fine, fine" I said with a tight lipped smile looking at him as I sat up running a hand over my face.

"Great! we're all going out for lunch get ready" he said.

"Okay" I replied as I dropped myself back down on the bed , letting out a groan.

I made my bed and went to bathroom to do my daily routine which you know consists of brushing my teeth and bathing.

I quickly got out with the towel around my body and another on my head to dry my hair.

I took out a yellow sundress with white sandals paired with simple accessories.

I finished drying my hair then using a curling cream to give it my desired curls.

I used the blow dryer to dry it quickly, then I put on my usuals then clothing and sandals.

I put on my favourite perfume then I looked in my mirror, I thought I looked okay.

Sighing I went down the stairs to meet Bryce and Tyler at the end of the stairs.

"Ready"he said looking up at me, "yeah ", I replied.

"Heyy Elo!", Tyler said all happy, "hii Tyler" I said with a smile.

We walked together towards Bryce's car an Audi.

"So where are we going "I said as I turned to Bryce as I was in the passenger seat.

"You'll know once we get there" he replied smiling.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to the trees as they flashed before my eyes.

The wind blowing in my face giving a calm and refreshing feeling.

30 minutes later.....

We pulled up to a classy looking restaurant that screamed expensive.

It was a beautiful place , posh and marvelous , it was if a small intake of their air would cost a fortune.

A server came up towards us and led us to a table near the center of the dining room.

Before I could pull out my chair , Bryce beat me to it , as he pulled out my chair with a full blown smile.

"Thank you "I said with a small smile.

The waiter came towards us with the menus, he was tall little bit lean and brown shaggy hair with light brown eyes.

He gave me smile then he winked at me , I could've sworn Bryce clenched his jaw.

He handed out the menus giving me last then brushing his hands slightly against mine.

"What's your name ,I'm Josh and you are "he said with a smirk.

But before I could reply, Bryce interrupted.

"You can leave now , we're not in need of your assistance "Bryce said as he looked up at the waiter with a tight lipped smile.

Not good, Tyler just let out a laugh probably at how ridiculous they were.

Lmao

Josh gave a hard look to Bryce before walking off towards the
kitchen.

"So what are you going to eat "Bryce said to me.

"I'm gonna have steak I guess " I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"I guess I'll have that too , how about you" he said turning to Tyler .

Same he replied as he continued playing a game on his phone.

"Red wine for us and lemonade for you" Bryce said then laughing as he looked on Tyler's expression on his face, pouty lips and all.

He's so adorable.

We waited a while for the food , going on our phones to pass time and eventually the aroma hit my nostrils, and how was I impressed.

The waitress placed the food down on table to each of us and then her attention was stuck on Bryce with a huge grin.

I swear her veins were gonna pop by how red she was looking, like the veins were straining as hell , lmao.

He didn't even look up and only muttered a thank you before digging into the food .

I said a thank you and Tyler did the same , at the same moment we dug in, while the waitress went away in an upset manner.

I cut the steak putting a small piece in my mouth for I wanted to savour the taste on my tongue.

It was good, chef's kiss.

I continued eating ,sipping the wine ever so often.

After a while we finished and we got up, Bryce paid the bill.

He said it was okay , and we left to go home.

Thanks for 14k reads.

Please vote, comment and share my stories guys.

Tell me what you thought.

Until next time

Peace out

Who's your favourite artiste?