Chapter 23

Elonique's POV

Diana and I were still at the mall, she still couldn't decide what she wanted, we were now on the 5th dress, now Samantha had gone back for more.

I let out a sigh at how tiring this is.

Diana got a next dress to put on, she went to change and came back in a red off the shoulder , body fitting dress with a little bling to it , it reached a little below the knees.

It was a great dress for Diana and I think she thought so too as I saw the huge smile that took over her face.

"I want this dress," she said looking at Samantha, great she replied as she went away to wrap up the dress for her.

"Now's your time to shine Elo,"Dee said looking up at me.

Samantha came back and then Diana said" Samantha, please fix up my friend here with the best of the best dresses"she said as she spread out her arms to make emphasis.

"Oh not all , nothing to draw attention" I said whilst shaking my head.

"Come on Elo, let me choose for you, if you don't like them you can wear whatever you want" she said all the while with a proud look on her seeing as she was able to convince me.

"Ughhh fine" I said with a groan, as I rolled my eyes , then broke out in a smile.

"Let's go back in vee,lets go back in vee!" she sang as she started to sing dababy's line from wild n out.

"Wa Dee see Minny ma Hannah see wanna get like that " I sang not knowing the lyrics , using my hand as a Mike.

"Ayye!" Diana said popping my collar. "Den we start finna just go get like that, ayye" I sang.

"Ahh drop it , twerk,twerk, twerk, ayye" Diana continued hyping up as we laughed.

Then she started doing a lil dance , me being the hype man.

I do my lil dancey, ayye.

"That show was the bomb thou" she said with a said expression.

"Yeah sad that it ended "I said also feeling sad.

Samantha came back with dresses , a hand full too, oh boy.

So I went inside the dressing room and began to change out of my clothes and putting on the first dress that was on the rack.

It was a yellow tight fitting dress with spiral patterns, that stopped mid- thigh, it felt as if it left no room for air, suffocating.

It accentuated my curves well , making them more prominent and made my behind seem a little bit bigger than it already was.

This dress would definitely make me stick out like a sore thumb, this is not the look I'm going for exactly.

It is nice but it just not me , I guess.

I stepped out of the changing room , and made my way unto the podium.

Immediately Diana's mouth hang open in utter shock I guess.

"Elo you look amazing, fiyah , the bomb , wow you look good "she said smiling taking in my outfit.

"Thanks, but this is not me I'm thinking it's too short and it's stuck to my body , to close if you ask me"I said while assessing my dress.

"So you don't want it then "Dee said looking around then at me.
"Yeah no" I said shaking my head.

"It's fine , I'm sure we can find something to your liking" she said with a small smile.

"Yeah " I muttered then went back to change into the next dress.

This one I actually loved it was dark blue with a little small diamonds on it making it somewhat bling, it fitted my body well but it was not suffocating like the one before, a small cut in a v at my chest and it stopped right at my knees , this was better, comfortable I must say.

I stepped out and Diana had the same expression, but she kinda looked more surprise than before if you know what I mean.

"I love this one more"she expressed.

"Yeah , I do too" I said with a smile.

"Great , so are you saying yes to dress" she said with a huge grin.

"I'm saying yes to dress " I replied whilst shaking my head repeatedly as we then laughed as we took those lines from "Say yes to the Dress".

I went back to change out of my dress so it can be wrapped up and we could check out.

After changing , we went to the counter and paid for our dresses, they were reasonable prices.

Samantha told as bye as we exited the store.

We found heels to purchase in a next store, not too high because I wont trip cause of my feet.

We put the stuff we bought and we headed to Diana's house , seeing as I would be staying until my mom came back from a teacher's conference which would be held at a hotel.

I hope everything turns out well I thought , as I leaned my head on the car window, looking at the outskirts of outside.

Vote,comment and share guys.

Tell me what you guys think.

How do you like Elonique so far?

Until next time.

Peace out.