Chapter 27

Elonique's POV

Damien just stared from afar as if he couldn't decipher which emotion should be displayed at the moment.

"Damien -" I started to say but gonna interrupted as he dragged me away from the crowd holding my hand making way to the back door before giving Dreya a hard look.

He was walking at a fast pace as I struggled to keep up."Damien I - " I started but got interrupted as I felt the soft touch of lips fall on the place of mine.

I was shocked at first as my eyes were wide open, but I quickly melted into his embrace trying to match his pace as he caressed my cheeks holding my face closely to his.

He was so gentle as he wrapped an arm around my waist keeping me very close no room for air.

He gave me a last peck on my lips not before slightly biting on my bottom lip giving it a small pull then looking up into my eyes with a burning sensation all the while still keeping me close.

I touched my lips as I savoured the taste of his lips with a hint of alcohol.

I mentally smiled as I turned my head away in a shy state.

"Thank you for what you did no one has ever done something like that for me" he said with a small smile.

"Your welcome", I muttered under my breath not sure he heard me.

"Do you wanna head back inside or go home " he said to me.

"I think I'll stay a bit longer " I said as I rubbed my palms together as it was a little chilly.

He nodded his head and we went inside.

He went for drinks for us as I went to sit down in a room he directed me to.

I got up off the bed and used the bathroom , taking a once over of myself in the mirror.

I sighed as I splashed water on my face then using paper towel to dry my face off then discarding it in the bin.

I closed the door and went back to the room to find Damien sitting down on the bed.

I sat down beside him as he passed my drink to me , then taking a sip of it putting it to his soft pink lips.

I took a sip from mine also then resting it on a small table which he did the same.

"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously.

"I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slight gasp.

He held me firmly encircling his hands around my waist leaving a foreign sensation that felt quite heartwarming.

I felt little butterflies at the thought of that action.

He looked up at me leaning in to my face looking at me eyes then my lips every millisecond.

"Just one taste" he said steadily breathing biting his lip ,his voice sounding rugged.

That's all it took before his lips clashed against mine again for the night ,bringing back those same overwhelming sparks as before, he took a firm hold of my butt with his hands giving it a squeeze causing me to gasp.

He took that as a opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth exploring as he took control as this was new for me. He continuously ran his thumbs on my sides as he deepened the kiss making it last for a while as we make out.

Then we broke free after a while leaving Damien's lips to look all swollen as it showed in the dim lighting.

I looked at him smiling as he did the same.

He gave me two more pecks on my lips then my cheeks then my neck than he held me close.

I was flustered like crazy pushing my face into his chest hiding away, which he chuckled as I felt the vibration of his chest.

We stayed like that till I felt my self slip into slumber with his arms securely around me.

I woke up to him looking up at the ceiling as he brushed strands of hair from my face as I laid on his chest leading me to realise we were on the bed.

I stretched looking around the room and out the window it was still dark out.

"How long have I been out " I said looking up at his face.

"Around two hours" he mumbled.

"Ohh" I said as I trailed off.

"What time is it I asked, " 2:30 am" he replied.

"Oh shoot I got to go home" I said as I dashed off the bed placing back my heels on.

"I'll drop you off " he said.

Okay I replied.

We went downstairs, the party had died down a couple people still stuck around having no memory of last night I might assume.

Some were sleeping in some impossible places.

I shook my head whilst walking to the front door.

It didn't take long before he arrived at Diana's house.

I got out and he did the same as he walked me to the door.

"So I had fun, thanks for taking me" I said looking around nervously.

"Yeah me too ,your welcome " he said with a smile as he looked at me.

"So see you Monday "I said.

"Yeah sure" he said as I walked inside waving as he did the same.

I leaned on the door as I bit my lip smiling like crazy as I heard the car speed off down the street.

Tell me what you guys think.

Please vote and comment guys.

What's your favourite song?

Until next time.

Peace out.