Chapter 36

Elonique's Pov

When we reached school , I got stares from girls and not the ones of admiration but with the ones of envy and dislike as Damien had his hand around my shoulder.

Diana stepped out of Bryce's car at the same time he spotted me not too far from her as he came out of the car coming towards me along with Diana.

Diana hugged me as usual, "hey Elo how are you " Bryce said as
he spoke up.

" I'm doing good really , you" I replied with a smile.

" Never been better now that I've seen you" he said smiling with a glint in his eyes as he scanned my body up and down.

Damien who's attention was on me, was now on Bryce with a stern face upon hearing the words uttered awhile ago while looking where his eyes were looking at.

Before I could reply to him Damien beat me to it, " it's best if you go on your jolly way to your college and stop being a piss off" he said as he gave him a hard glare.

"I'll leave when the fuck I want to!, who are you to tell me to leave, I don't see Elo bothered by me , I didn't know that I pissed you off motherfucker" he said as he returned the same hard glare.

Damien was ready to swing but I held his hand down to my side as I interlocked our fingers , he looked down on me seemingly calming down.

"Bryce I think you should go" I said to him hopeful he would comply.

" Why Elo, I didn't say anything wrong why are siding with this guy for all I know he's probably fucking every girl that comes his way and just messing around with you,he doesn't want you " he said angrily.

Damien had a tight hold with my hand as he was trying to suppress his anger.

" As I said leave Bryce ,before things get worse" I said to him with a straight face.

"Fine, can't say I didn't warn you, he's gonna fuck you over and then you'll be hurt" he said sadly as he sighed running a hand through his hair. He went into his car and drove off at a rapid speed.

"Um okay, so let's head inside " Diana said with a smile trying to lighten up the mood.

Okay I replied kissing Damien bye as he hugged me, while I received glares.

He had a different class from me , I wondered if he would even go to his class.

Diana headed to class along with me, taking our usual seat when we entered the classroom.

Not long after Miss Rose came in our Geography teacher she gave us some work which Diana and I quickly completed and had free time.

I told her about what was happening with Damien so far and she was happy for me and how much she and Ryan were completely in love with one another.

The door of the classroom opened and in came a girl I've never seen before.

New girl

"Class please let our new student feel welcomed , please introduce your self " Miss Rose said.

" My name is Reyona Turner, I'm from Redridge High School" she said as she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears , she looked shy like I was at first.

" Please take as seat Reyona" Miss Rose said as she looked for a available seat which was beside me.

She sat down awkwardly," hi I'm Elonique and this Diana nice to meet you"I said as I held out my hand for her to shake.

She shook my hand,then Diana's own with a small smile.

The rest of class went along with us interacting with Reyona getting to know her better.

When the bell rang Diana and I parted as we had different classes and Reyona had the same class as mine.

I went to the seat by the window as Reyona took the seat behind me. As soon as I sat down I saw Damien coming into class with a full blown smile as soon as eyes landed on me.

He took a seat beside me and kissed my cheeks "hey babe" he said sitting down.

As he did this I swear I saw Reyona rolling her eyes and gave him that look of admiration.

As I looked at her she had a smile on her face, I guess that was nothing, I won't think anything of it.

"Damien Reyona, Reyona Damien" I said.

"Nice to meet you" he said with a small smile as he held out his hand.

"Likewise " she said with a huge smile as she held on to his hand as if not wanting to let go as Damien had to kinda withdraw his hand with force.

" Sorry "she muttered as she tucked her hair behind her ears shyly.

" It's cool " he sad as he turned his attention back to me.

" So you coming over today" he said as he smirked.

" Maybe " I replied playfully.

" Damien can you show me around, like how you know the school, I don't wanna be a bother to Elonique" she said cheekily.

" This bitch,think she slick ,she's just coming to the school and already want to be that type of bitch, calm down Elo maybe she just doesn't want to be a bother to you right" I said to myself.

" Uh, sure I got this Elo" Damien said as he scratched the back of his head.

We got some notes and work to write and do,which Damien was surprisingly writing, he's changing for the better but not all of it did he write.

I wrote everything down, every
time there wasn't a part Reyona didn't suddenly understand calling Damien's name every minute even for the easiest answers.

She was getting on my last nerve.
Damien what's the answer, Damien can you explain this , Damien this and Damien that.

Do it your damn self Reyona!

I didn't realize I said the last sentence out loud until I saw her look up at me and looked sad and then she said" I'll try to do it myself thanks for the help Damien."

She seems like a pretender, maybe it was just the jealous side of me coming out.

" Elo what's wrong with you ,you didn't have be mean she just wanted help " he said slightly upset.

" I'm mean!, you know what" I shook my head scoffing and headed to the bathroom not before I caught sight of Reyona smirking.

I asked the teacher for permission as I left the class.

Vote , comment and share