Chapter 9

Elonique's POV

I hopped inside Diana's car and instantly we started to make conversation about a lot of stuff.

We arrived at school in about 30 minutes and we parked and went inside.

Diana and I went to our locker to grab our books for the morning.
After we got our books we went to our respective classes.

Upon my arrival to class, I realised I was the first person to arrive to class.

I made my way to a seat in the back of the class.

I sat down in the seat and took out my earphones and played one of my favourite songs Brent Faiyaz -Trust.

I hummed to the lyrics as it put me to relax and ease my mind.

I was so lost with music , I didn't even realose when somebody else enter the class.

I looked up and realised it was Damien and I took out my earphones.

"What are you doing at class this early" I said surprised to even see him show up to class.

"I came this early because I wanted to talk to you", he said his voice sounding kind of gruff.

"Oh okay". I said turning my attenion to him now directly.

"So what do you want to talk to me about" I said as I leaned on the desk with my hands for support.

"Alright, so the girl I needed to impress yesterday (Whitney) started to get clingy and needy as soon as she saw me today, so to show her I'm not interested anymore I need you to you to act like I'm with you at the moment so that she gets the hint to stop bothering me", he said.

"Your kidding right , there are so many girls in this class,why me, I don't even know you like that to be so comfortable around you", I
said.

Look, you the the only girl I can ask in this class right now that doesn't expect something out of the moment to become a thing ",he said as he air quoted 'a thing'.

"Besides your just going to pretend throughout the whole class and then thats it", he said.

"So what would you do for me in return to help you out of this ", I said raising an eyebrow at him quizically.

I'll give you back this after you help me out he said as he quickly grabbed my phone.

"Hey!", I said getting annoyed with his childish behaviour and jumping on my tippy toes to try and reach my phone from his grasp as it proved very difficult seeing as I'm short compared to his height.

I tried but I couldn't get it from him.

"Fine", I said plopping down on my chair huffing while my eyebrows creased together.

He took my phone and put it on a high place where he knew I couldn't reach, I just rolled my eyes glaring at him.

They bell rang and at the same time everyone started to roll in to class we knew Miss. Parkins wouldn't arrive early because she always has some meetings as she states.

I was near Damien still shooting daggers at him from the side.

"Play long she is coming ",he said.

"What" I said the words not fully registering in my head as I turned to look at him and at the same I saw Whitney walking in.

At that same moment I was standing ready to sit down  but then I was pulled down into Damien's lap.

"What the hell are you doing", I whisper shouted as Whitney was on the verge on looking in our direction.

"Just smile, relax and play along with me", he said smiling at me to which I made a small one.

I released a huge breath.

Then I saw Whitney looking over our direction and her smile instantly dropped, her mouth hung open like she was waiting on a fly to take residence there lol.

Then Damien started leaning in towards me and then at an angle in which Whitney was seeing us it looked as if he was kissing my neck when actually all I felt was his hot breath on my neck as he was whispering.

I was very ticklish so instantly I started to laugh when he was whispering on my neck to which he did the same.

We looked back to Whitney and saw that she was heading our direction upset.

"How could you!", she shouted at Damien.

"I told you I don't date and I don't like when you are clingy and needy", he said with no emotion on his face as he held unto my waist leaning his head on my shoulder.

"So you left me for this ",she said pointing at my face.

"Um excuse me, I know your not refering to me as this, when I know damn well your just expired goods, disposed of when no longer of good use" I said to her in a rage.

How dare her I said to myself scoffing disposable goods.

"Nice one" Damien whispered to me smiling in my ear.

"You wont find anyone like me ",she said to Damien as a smirk graced her face.

"Your right I won't find anyone who is stuck up and a basic bitchy girl as you are" he said to her smirking and that smirk was smacked right off her face.

She turned a tomato and fumed going out class as a raging storm , racking up destruction I guess as I heard things smashing.

As soon as she left I got up off Damien's lap.

"Thanks for that", he said as he ran his fingers through his silky hair.

"Never again , my phone now " I said looking at him holding out my hand.

He took it down and gave it me to which I quickly grabbed it from him before he had anymore ideas.

I went to my seat and I sat down.

At that same moment Miss Parkins arrived at class apologising for being late and Damien went back to his normal cold demeanor.

He is so weird I thought while I shook my head.

Vote!!
Vote!!!
And comment
All my chapters are basically short and I'm new to this writing stuff so please bare with me.

I hope you like my book so far and yes I appreciate the support from you guys.