Epilogue

Elonique's Pov

4 months later

As I rolled over, my face came in contact with Damien's chest.

"Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep " his raspy voice said.

I love his morning voice it's so sexy.

" I slept well ,thank you" I said as I laid my head back down on his chest while he stroked my hair.

Damien and I got a strong relationship we have have ups and downs but we've never been better.

I got really close with his sister she's basically like my sister we're inseparable ,I let her meet Diana they have a good friendship also.

His parents were very fond me ,I was like their second daughter.

I would go over some time to help out his mom ,if that is she wanted help.

Damien stayed over some nights ,thus him being in bed with me right now.

I drew circles on his chest with my finger as I let out a drastic sigh.

"Hey what time is it" I said while I continued to draw circles loving the contact against his skin.

"Um 7:30 am" he said whilst  remained not phased at the fact that we were going to be late.

"Why don't you ever wake me up!" I say as I rush to the bathroom.

He chuckled at this as I quickly bathed and brushed my teeth.

I came out the bathroom with the towel tightly wrapped around me as he entered the bathroom after.

I quickly dressed putting on my usual and a pair of sneakers.

Soon he came out of the bathroom, the towel hanging dangerously low on his waist as I got a good look at his v line and tattoos.

"See something you like " he said coming to stand in front of me.

I rolled my eyes as he brought his lips crashing down on mine in a rough kiss, his lips moving ferociously against mine in sync while I ran my hands down his chest stopping at his abs.

We shared body heat as if we were one ,getting me all hot and shit. I pulled away for a breath of air.

I didn"t even realise when he reached the bed with me straddling him.

I bucked my hips against him as I sucked in a breath,I was flustered    while he groped my ass pulling me closer to him if even possible as I grinded against him in pure ecstasy.

He held unto my waist steadily rocking me against his groin.

"Fuck!" he hissed as he held his head back in pleasure while  I put light kisses on his neck feverishly.

"EloI love you" he whispered hugging me by my waist ,holding unto me tightly but not suffocatingly of course .

As I lifted myself off his lap, I saw that his little friend wanted to let me know of his presence by saying hello.

Well I think his friend is anything but little ,big guy.

He was blushing as his cheeks were full on pink ,how cute I thought.

"Back to the shower babe" I said as I winked at him smirking  about what I just did.

He cursed some words as he realized what I was talking about" why do you always torture me" he said as he walked back to the shower.

In no time he came out and got ready as he had clothes here because he would stay over for quite sometimes ocassionally as I said before

He sprayed on his cologne ,I inhaled taking a whiff of it , I'll never get tired of this scent.We were finally ready walking downstairs together hand in hand.

I greeted my mom as he did the same my mom loved him like a son as he kissed her cheek before going off with me.

We reached school shortly as we met up with Diana before going inside.

All his past flings Madison , Britney and the rest disliked me but I didn't care but they knew not to come between us cause it wold start a fight that they knew they couldn't win.

We all walked to class as couples soon graduates as we would leave high school together knowing we had a change in our lives for the better.

Ta da that's it bye guys