Chapter 19

Elonique's POV

As I turned the corner, I swear I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

What just happened , I thought trying to ransack my brain.

His touch somehow affected me , just his elongated fingers as they came in contact with my chin giving it a firm hold as he looked into my eyes.

No no elo stop thinking about that , shaking my head at such a thought.

I felt somewhat flustered , how could he make me shiver.

I would be going to a party where his ex and his ex best friend will be at , that must be somewhat an unbearable sight to see, you can deny it but deep down your probably still hurting.

I still had time left so I went back to the cafeteria for a cheeseburger with fries and a bottle water.

I joined Diana at our usual spot as she was still there.

"Soo, what happened " Diana said giving me that eyebrow wiggle.

"Nothing really, only that he invited me to go to a party with him" I said playing with my hands as a smile came on my face as I inwardly bit my inner jaw.

"Really that's great Elo , sadly I wont be there to dress you" she said as her smile instantly dropped at the thought.

"It's fine thou, I'm sure you can manage to put something together for me before you go" I said as I  gulped the water down.

"But hey, make sure you have fun, " she said as her smile returned.

"I'll make sure I do " I replied.

We got up and discarded our garbage in the bin, deciding to get a head start to class, as if on que at that exact moment the bell rang.

Diana and I took separate directions as we were headed to different classes.

I sighed , as seeing I had to go through another horrendous time in Miss. Robinson's class.

I will get through this.

As soon as I reached the class door , I immediately wanted to burst out in laughter as I took in Miss.Robinson's attire.

A red and yellow long sleeved shirt paired with purple and orange long skirt reaching almost her ankle, alongside green stockings and black boots.Her hair was in one but looked like a bird nest almost looking like that of an afro. Her makeup looked as if she died.

She looked like a clown all that was missing was an audience for the laugh.

I realised that she did have an audience as I saw others in class trying so hard to hold in laughter ,some even chuckling in a hushed manner.

Miss. Robinson had a scowl on her face as she mentally scanned the classroom, "why are you guys laughing did I give a joke "she said as she kept scowling.

You are the joke I muttered under my breathe chuckling , others laughing along.

"Who said that!"she yelled, looking around for the culprit which was indeed me.

"That's it, 5 pages front and back of apology to me for laughing and being rude" she said fuming.

Everyone groaned inwardly, "is that another 5 I hear" she said as she pulled her ear in our direction to put emphasis on her statement.

"Hey, I gotta admit that was funny ,worth it " Tony said beside me as he chuckled.

"Yeahh "I replied trailing off quietly not wanting to be noticed by miss notice everything aka Miss.Robinson as she would punish for simple , miniature matters.

Everyone quietly did her apology and also everyone had to show her it before we could leave class.

We all left and headed to the last class of the day.

...........................................................

I was outside waiting for Diana as her class got let out late.

I looked up and spotted her from distance, as she walked.

"Elonique" I heard a deep, husky voice and I knew that voice all too well.

I turned towards him, "hi " I said looking at him as I awkwardly waved.

The embarrassment is real , chile anyways so.

Already feeling the butterflies at the way my name sounded coming from him, he made my name sound special.

"Hey ,surprise me tomorrow , party you and me remember " he said as he reached over and took something out my hair.

I must of look flustered by him as he smirked then said "Bye Elonique" drawing my name out as he walked away from me.

Simple, simple little things, miniature things get me flustered , I sighed.

"Bye " I replied back probably inaudible as I trailed off.

"You ready " Diana comes up to me, "yeah " I replied and we went towards the car and drove away from the parking lot.

Please vote , comment and share

Tell me what you guys think.

Which blue or red ?

Until next time

Peace out