Chapter 20

Elonique's POV

In Diana's car, we were vibeing then I wanted to turn up a little more so I put on Exchange by Bryson Tiller.

"This what happen when I think bout you " Diana and I sang along to the song.

We knew lyric by lyric, when you love a song so much , why not learn all the lyrics.

We hit a lot of Bryson Tiller songs all throughout the drive.

I told Diana about Miss.Robinson she nearly died of laughter , I had to keep her together for I did not want to go to my grave early.

We were having a good time , I didn't even realise that we reached my house.

I got out the car, not before hugged Diana and telling her bye.

I was happy and went towards the door and turned the doorknob.When I was inside, I took off my shoes and put them on a stand in the corner.Upon reaching the living room I caught sight of my mom.

"Hey mom, how was your day "I said kissing her cheek.

"It was fairly good other than the constant troubles with some students, how was yours "she said lightly chuckling.

"It was good day , great in fact , fun , fun "I said as I happily made my way to the kitchen to get more popcorn for the movie mom was watching.

I waited a couples minutes for the popcorn to pop, then I proceeded to take it out, emptying it out in the bowl and going back to the living room.

I propped myself beside my mom on the couch getting comfortable to watch also.

She was watching Night School , one of my favourite movies, starring Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish my two favourite comedian people , perfect duo.

We ate in silence , then it reached the scene where Tiffany started spanking Kevin in a chicken suit with a belt, mom and I laughed our asses off.

After the movie finished , I took the empty bowl to put in the kitchen where my mom was.

" Tomorrow I'll be going to a meeting at a hotel , so I will not be here , you know already where you"ll be staying ", she said looking at me as she started chop the chicken up.

"Okay yeah mom "I replied smiling.

Whenever my mom has an outing, she usually lets me stay with Diana and I had no objection to that of course, fine by me.

I went to my room as I needed a a shower.

I took a quick shower and and wrapped the towel securely around me, then I went for my blow dryer because I washed my hair.

It took a while but I was able to finish blow-drying my hair. I then put them in plaits and moistured my scalp thoroughly.

I put on some grey sweatpants and black tank top as I went towards the kitchen.

"Dinner is almost ready sweetheart"my mom said, okay I replied.

I took my place at my seat as I waited for the food to arrive.

A couple minutes later dinner was ready and dished out.

I thanked my mom for the meal then we said our grace and dug in.

It was amazing and I praised my mom literally, not that she usually cooks bad, every time my mom cooks its like a taste of heaven.

I finished up with a belly full and washed both our dishes then I went back to my room.

I went instagram exploring a little , then I went on YouTube to watch prank videos and funny videos.

My eyes started to get droopy so I let sleep take me.

..........................................................

The next day I got up, did my go to usual brushing my teeth, then taking my shower and my usual a hoodie and and dark faded jeans paired with white air forces.

I did my hair in one with a swoop and put on cologne and went towards my room door grabbing my bag on the way out ,telling my mom bye.

Diana greeted my mom as she came out the car , they had their little talk while I waited in the car.

My best friend and my mom had were cool in a sense.

"Here we go "Diana said as she got in.

We drove to school with a happy spirit, hoping for the best.

Vote, comment, share.

Tell me what you guys think?

What's you favourite movie /series?

Until next time

Peace out