Chapter 32

Elonique's Pov

We finally arrived and Damien parked the car then we got out walking towards the door.

I went in first,him after me and went straight towards his room.

I sat down on his bed while he went to the kitchen to get us something to eat.

I looked around the room it was quite spotless nothing out of line. I got up still doing a once over on everything as my eyes caught sight of a family picture by his desk including his mom and dad, a girl with blonde hair, green eyes resemblance to his mother smiling away as she hovered over Damien smiling away with his two front teeth missing. They seemed so happy in that moment captured. The beach in the background is a direct indication that it was most likely a family trip to me.

I smiled at the picture,my back was turned so I didn't know that Damien came back into the room and how I knew was when I felt his hands at my waist as his head rested on my shoulder.

I shivered,"what are you doing snooping around" he said to me in a playful tone I knew he was smirking.

"I was just looking at the picture", I said still in the same position.

"That picture was a long time ago it was a family vacation, we had a good time there, it was fun while it lasted thou"."We don't do those anymore seeing as everyone is too busy,my sister is abroad in England and mom and dad are barely around always traveling" he finished.

"Oh I'm sorry " I said not sure of what else to say it's fine he replied.

"So what's the serious help you need" I said as I bit my lip as I turned around to meet his face.

"The thing is" he said as he dragged the words out leading me towards his bed, him sitting down while I stood in front of him.

"There is no serious help" he said as he let out a sigh.

I almost cursed,"so I came here for nothing " I said simple annoyed.

As I was gonna storm away Damien pulled me back to him which landed me right into his lap.

"Look Elo, I like you okay and what I said today wasn't true that kiss wasn't a mistake I did want to do it ,I love absolutely everything about you you thighs ,your eyes , your soul ,especially your smile, but I don't think I would be the person for you. " I am a big ass mess, I'll probably bring you pain, heartbreak or even make you shed a tear, and I would hate to see you cry. It would hurt me to know I'm the reason for any distress or single teardrop shed by you"." Yes I did some really stupid things and made stupid mistakes, hell I even used girls to distract me from the thought of you even that was fucked up, he said running a hand through his hair, honestly you keep reeling me in to you and I can't resist the bait, I'm attracted to your soul of your body and I really don't know if you could deal with someone like me ,I always win a fight but with you I think I'm losing this one " he finally said.

I turned around so now I was straddling him.

I held his face with the palm of my hands as I looked into his eyes.

"Damien for the time I've known you so far , I can say your very interesting, you know how insecure I am , how much I don't like my body and you accepted me with all my flaws and stretch marks even though I don't like them but you do, and you somewhat you always get your way through me to make me feel better always playing with my tummy.I really do like you. If your a mess I'll clean you up,if your the fish I'll be your fisherman to reel you. "Hell if you're sinking I'll get you afloat" I said laughing as he did also. "If I have ever experience a pain , heartbreak or single tear shed by you I'll beat you to a pulp"I said as I punched him chuckling. "For us to work we'll have to understand each other and there can't be any distress unless I allow you to get to me , but if we work together there ain't gonna be no heartbreak,no pain and not a damn single tear shed" I said smiling.

He smiled at me then he leaned in as if on instinct ,I closed my eyes as his soft lips came in contact with mine filled with a whirlwind of emotions as I could feel it through the kiss. He deepened the kiss slipping in his tongue holding me real close as he gained dominance over me.

He started putting wet kisses on my neck, sticking to one specific part of my neck as he sucked on the skin and nibbled at it with lick of his tongue telling me a mark was left.

He kissed my jaw, then my cheeks,then my nose, my forehead then going back to lips as he continued the exploration of my mouth feeling the growing bulge underneath me made itself known as I sat directly at his crotch as I was adjusting my self he let out a moan.

He continued kissing me as he started to slowly grind my hips against his bulge ,as this was pleasurable to me also as I let out a small whimper.

He started to pick up the pace a little grinding me harder against him still placing the wet kisses on my neck.

Then he slowed down as he held me close grabbing a firm hold of my ass , squeezing it.

I let out a small moan.

"Shit!" he muttered as he rested his head against my shoulder.

"I'm going take a shower okay Elo", he said with a small smile as I muttered okay smiling. He placed a peck on my lips before quickly going to the bathroom.

My mom texted me she had a last minute trip with a teacher saying she wouldn't be home until Wednesday asking if I would be okay which I replied saying that I would be, she also said that she loved me which I said the same.

I laid back on the bed looking into the ceiling smiling.
What a day ,I guess I'm staying over.

Vote ,comment and share guys

Until next time peace out