Chapter 18

Damien POV

I leaned on the wall as I waited for Elonique's arrival, hopefully she does come.

Couple minutes passed then I saw her approaching from the distance as it seemed she was squinting her eyes as if to be sure it was me.

She came up to me standing quite a distance.

I smirked as I made steps up towards her , she mentally backed up until she felt her back come intact with the wall.

"Why so nervous" I said still smirking as I looked at her seeing she kept looking around with a look of nervousness.

"I- I " she began but seemingly she couldn't form her sentence properly.

I leaned in as she still turned her face away from me and at the same time I took the loose strand flying in her face behind her ear.

She looked down as if she was shy.

It was if she gathered some courage to speak , she cleared her throat with small cough.

" So why did you want to meet up with me" she said her dark brown eyes pierced into my blue green cold ones.

"Well, there's this party tomorrow and my ex girlfriend and my ex best friend are going to be there, they think I'm not over them being together" I said scoffing at the thought that I can't get over those backstabbers.

"So to prove I am , I want you to come with me as my girlfriend so I can prove my point" I said still staring down at her.

At first her face contorted into that of confusion but then her expression changed.

"Why me," she said as she folded her arms across her chest with some sort of grimace on her face.

"I want you because you are the perfect person for the role and I can't be bothered tonight with any drama tomorrow" I said with small smile as I placed both my arms beside her caging her in.

She started playing with her fingers looking down on the ground.

I reached out for her face placing my hand under her chin directing it up so her eyes could meet mine.

It was almost as if she was somewhat blushing by my touch as she shivered , I smirked at this.

"Can you help me out , please", I said still with a firm hold on her chin staring into her eyes.

"Y-yeah "she said stuttering out her words.

"Great "I said with a smile as I let go of her chin and stood up straight looking around.

"Is that all ",she muttered causing me to look back in her direction.

Yeah " I replied to which she nodded and she turned to walk away.

I stopped her, spinning her back around to face me.

"Give me your number "I said with smirk on face.

"Why ",she replied as if confused to why I would want her number.

"So you can know when I'll be picking you up" I said as if it's obvious chuckling.

"Oh" she said sheepishly as she gave me her number with a small smile turning around for the second time.

"See you around Parks" I said shouting from a distance.

"Sure, Scotts " she replied waving her hand dismissively.

She just makes me want her more , a little fun, yes that's it.

I'll stick around to get closer to her she brings a smile on my face when I'm down I guess.

Maybe just maybe I could see something going on with her further down , that she probably will fall at my feet easily.

She is pure and seems easily to break.

"I guess I got to be careful with her for I don't want her to fall and in bits and pieces when I eventually will break her heart" I said looking at her figure now turning the corner.

I took out my cigar and gave it a light, then inhaling the likes of it as I closed my eyes then exhaling as I reopened my eyes.

I felt calm and lost in my own world as I confined myself further into the alley to be away from people and troubles in general.

Making the best out of all the small moments we might share because I guess her company is somewhat okay.

Even if it's for a millisecond where she puts me at ease when I'm feeling bored.

I smiled looking to the sky as the sun made itself shown a bit brighter , a little more light.

Tell me what you guys think?

Don't forget to vote,comment and share.

Yay we've reached 1k, thank you guys so much.

Which is better burger king or Pizzahut?

Until next time

Peace out