Chapter 33

Elonique's Pov

Eventually Damien came out of the bathroom with a towel drying his wet hair, while I had a perfect view of his abs glistening wet as the grey sweatpants hanged on his hips leaving his v line in display. His tattoo seemed to stand out more in away too I thought.

I guess I was staring too long as I heard him say "you should take a pic it'll last longer I always tell you this Elo" with a smirk.

"Get over yourself " I said smiling while rolling my eyes as I sat up in the bed.

"So I'm sleeping over since my mom has gone on my a trip, do you have a problem if I stay over" I said as I bit my lip waiting in anticipation for his answer.

"No not all ,I'm even more happy now" he said as he leaned down to my face giving me a kiss on my lips again.

"I think your in love with me " I said smirking.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night baby" he said as he smiled showing his dimples.

I blushed of course he didn't know as my complexion doesn't make it obvious, God thank you for the colour of my skin.

"I'm gonna shower" I said as I lifted my weight off the bed.

It's a good thing I have extra pairs of panties,never know when I'm gonna need them in case of an emergency.

I washed my hair and took a good shower using the cinnamon scented body wash in the bathroom.

I quickly wrapped the towel around my body while using another on my hair.

" Hey , I need a shirt " I said as poked my head through the door.

"Yeah okay" he said as he tossed a shirt to me.

A told him thanks as I closed the door putting on my underwear and the t-shirt which stopped mid thigh.

I walked out of the bathroom as I finished drying my hair leaving it in it's current state. I used the deodorant he gave to me and some of that amazing cologne he always uses.

"You look good in my t-shirt,but you would look better without it" he said as he pulled his bottom lip into his mouth I'm guessing he was biting it. He looked at me up and down with a dark look in his eyes.

"You naughty naughty, you teasing me" he said as his eyes assessed me.

I turned away slightly embarrassed ,why does he have such an effect on me , I cursed myself.

"I'm kidding Elo just wanted to see how you'd react" he said smiling.

A threw a pillow at his face,"that hurts you know", he said feigning hurt to his eye as he held a hand over it as I laughed at him.

"Want me to kiss it better" I said as I pinched his cheeks talking to him as if he was a toddler.

"Yes please" he said giving me a pout, I kissed him where I hit him.

"Better?" I said , "all better " he replied.

Before I could go on the bed he gave me another peck on my lips again.

"Your so obsessed with me " I smiled at him.

"Get over yourself" he replied as he rolled his eyes as his dimples were on show again.

"So what do you want to do" I said as my head rested against the headboard.

" Wanna watch a movie " he said as he turned his face to me to which I said sure.

"For the love of God put on a shirt" I said as I ran a hand down my face.

" You know you like all this sexiness " he said chuckling as he pointed his finger up and down his body to emphasize.

"Boy please" I said as I laughed at him.

He quickly pulled out a shirt stretching it over his head as his muscles flexed as he did this.

"We need popcorn first" I said as we both head downstairs where we took our two pack of popcorns to pop from the cabinet.

He quickly unwrapped them placing each in two different microwaves as he placed a large bowl on the countertop.

We waited three minutes tops as he put both popcorns in the same bowl and discarded the paper bags.

We went up stairs quickly, he had the bowl of popcorn while I had a giant bag of lays.

We flopped down on the bed at the same time getting our selves comfortable as he put the tv on Netflix.

We settled for a horror movie which ended up with me holding on to him with my dear life every time a scary part came.

It was close to midnight and we were on our third movie ,I was getting quite sleepy.

I stretched as a yawn came out, I lifted my hand to cover my mouth.

Before I knew it I was out like a light as my head laid on Damien's chest as he stroked my arm not before kissing my forehead saying goodnight.

I awoke to the sound of a girl's voice , a voice I knew all too well.

Oh it's on.

Thank you all for your continuous support.

I really enjoy interacting with you guys.

Don't forget to leave a vote.
Wow four chapters one day I'm on a roll got to catch up for the times I missed lol.

Yessir
Until next time peace out