Chapter 16

Elonique's POV

As usual Diana parked her car at the very end of the parking lot.
We got out and at the same time my eyes caught sight of Damien a couple steps away from us.

He leaned on his bike with Britney at his side grasping her waist as she whispered something in his ear which made him somehow laugh.

Didn't he ask me to break things off with her, whatever I don't care.

I involuntarily rolled my eyes and walked towards the school entrance when Damien said my name signalling me to come towards him.

I sighed turning around and I told Diana to go ahead I'll catch up to her.

"What do you want Damien" I said with a blank expression on my face.

I wasn't upset or anything ,I just did not care.

"Someone's bitchy today", Britney said smirking at me.

"I guess sometimes you have to substitute for the usual ones who are you know", I said all the while batting my eyelashes at her.

She turned so red and then she became silent as she eyed me in distaste hissing her teeth.

I turned my attention to Damien.

"So what "I said while gesturing my hands indicating that he should hurry up and tell me what he wants.

"Oh right meet me around building c at lunch time", he said.

"Of Course, absolutely"I said grinning with my voice dripping with sarcasm as I turned to walk away.

I took a couple steps before he held unto my wrist his warm hands encircling it resulting me to turn around facing him," just be there, please" he said with an almost pleading look in his eyes for me to be there .

He's trying to convince me.

"Fine" I said agreeing as I let out a sigh, as I gently tugged away my wrist from his grasp.

I turned away from them and jogged all the way to catch up to Diana as she had been waiting for me at a distance.

"What was that about ",she said wiggling her eyebrows with googly eyes.

"Just him wanting to meet up with me"I said shrugging my shoulders while we continued to walk.

"What!"she shrieked looking amazed by what I just said.

"It's no big deal , I'm just meeting up with him " I said.

"No big deal that's a sign he is interested in you",she said happily to her.

" Dee your right most of the times but no " I said shaking my head thinking how outrageous her thoughts were.

"Yeah sure, sure", she said smirking, I just chuckled.

The bells rang so we parted and went to our first class of the day.

I was early for class and as usual I took my favourite seat as always in back by the window.

The same moment I sat down was the same time everyone rolled into class except for Damien and some of the popular crew.

Mrs. Lewis had already arrived at class , she gave us a simple wave of the hand then she started to write our topics for today.

So far Mrs. Lewis started a small portion of the discussion before the popular crew strolled in taking their seats followed by Damien who for some reason took the empty seat beside me out of all of them.

Mrs. Lewis didn't really care she just wanted to be sure that she knew there would be a paycheck by the end of month waiting for her.

There presence didn't affect me at all as I continued to listen to what Mrs. Lewis was saying.

Then Damien started to throw paper balls at me , I didn't pay any heed to him at first but then it started to annoy me.

That's when I outburst ,"what!",I said as I yelled with fustration, which made me the focus of the class.

"Miss Myers" Mrs Lewis said narrowing her eyes at me before continuing her discussion.

I gave a small smile muttering sorry.

I turned to Damien as I regained my posture" what was it that you wanted so badly that you had to throw objects to get my attention " I said while batting my eyelashes with my lips in a thin line.

"Nothing just wanted to see your reaction, I guessed you were pissed off huh", he said chuckling.

Breathe in, kick him, breathe out, slap him, breathe in and breathe out , no I am not gonna retaliate.

I just turned away from him as I closed my eyes to resist the urge to smack him across his head for such a dumb thing he did.

Then I had my hand out across on my desk which he started to play with my fingers , weird I thought.

Then he surprised me when I felt his rough but gentle hands interlocking with mine.

At this action I looked up.

Vote, comment and share.

What did you think of this chapter?

Which is do you prefer a sunny day or a rainy day?

I appreciate each and everyone one of you guys.

Until next time.