Chapter 31

Elonique Pov

We arrived in time for class as Miss was not inside as yet .

I took my usual seat, with Damien following up behind me to take the seat to my right.

"So how'd you spend the weekend Elo", he said.

"I went out with Tyler and Bryce to have lunch at a restaurant " I replied, instantly as I said Bryce's name he clenched his jaw.

I smiled at him,"aww are you jealous "  I said as I raised my eyebrows up and down.

"Yes " he gritted out, it was like I was happy that he was jealous that he did care.

Then he ruined that thought for me as he let out a laugh saying"of course not ,why would I be" he said.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the book I was reading.

Miss went out to somewhere so the class was left with no supervision so everyone did as they pleased.

Damien scooted closer to my desk drawing his near to mine.

"Hey Elo what are doing after school"he said,"going home "I replied still reading without taking a peek away from the book.

Damien did not settle for the no attention thing as he placed a chaste kiss to the side of my neck which did get me turn my eyes away from the book.

"Why'd you do that" I said as I bit my inner jaw to not allow my actual reaction to display of purely pleasure.

"To gain your attention and it did" he said smirking.

"Well yes ,you say we're friends and then you go ahead and do things like that" I said as stared at him.

He leaned directly to me as he whispered as his scent cinnamon with a hint of mint enveloped me as he said words that caused me to freeze" what if I don't want to be friends with you"he said as he placed another kiss behind my earlobe.

"You don't "I said turning to him.
"Joking" he replied,as I hissed my teeth and scooting away from him ," jerk had me almost melt " I muttered.

"What was that", Damien said, "hurt you thought I felt" I said in response.

Class time flew by quickly and soon enough we were out and to our next class, Damien and I walked out together but he was stopped in his tracks by Trina on the the cheer squad.

He smiled at something she said and I justed rolled my eyes and stormed away even when he called out to me.

I was being petty but I didn't care I was petty ,petty was me.

The day passed by quickly and soon we were out the door of school.

Diana and I talked for awhile then Damien came towards us ,jerk Diana muttered as she passes by him and bounced into his arm intentionally.

"What was that for" he said whilst rubbing his arm.

"Don't know "I said as laughed a little.

"So I need help with something at home it's serious " he said with a straight face.

"Serious ,that serious" I said which he said yeah.

"Okay sure I'll help "I replied. As we walked to the parking lot looking for the bike not realizing that he pressed a button on the key he apparently had in his hands to alert me of the car in my presence.

"Where's the bike" I said as I entered the car ,sold it he simply replied.

Okay I said as I trailed off,the rest of the journey so far to his house was in silence only the sound of in take of breaths could be heard.

I observed Damien from side view as his muscles would  flex every now and then and how strands of his hair fell over into his face giving him a cute adorable look.

His ocean blue green eyes complimented well with the sun as well as his skin tone that looked as if it was glistening like like he was dipped in olive oil.

I smiled looking at him and realized he caught me staring and he just smiled his millionaire dollar smile as I would say.

Vote ,share and comment

Thank you guys for your support.

Until next time peace out