two

Parker Elise Leon

"I didn't think about how you were going to fit in here." I sheepishly grimaced as I saw he was at least five inches taller than my car. I wasn't little either but I also wasn't a buff, six foot three, hot man. He grunted as he threw his bag in the trunk and bounded over to the passenger seat.

I honestly didn't think he would agree to ditch school with me, but I've seen him walking home a lot so I don't think he has a car to drive home. "Can I have my phone back? I want the aux." He tossed me my phone as he slouched uncomfortably in the car seat. I snorted as I looked at how his long legs seemed to be bent almost up to his chest. "Put the seat back, it's not like anyone else sits there." He stayed silent as he pushed the chair back and leaned it back as well.

I plugged my phone in and immediately went to my downloaded Spotify playlists and clicked on the one that I have been listening to recently. I'm sure he wouldn't know any of the songs but I'm the one driving so I can choose the music.

He leaned back and closed his eyes with his arms crossed over his chest, just like he did in class. I pulled out of my parking spot and sped down the road. "Slow down, woman." He grumbled, holding onto the 'oh-poop' bar at the top. I slowed down slightly as I lifted my left leg up against the door. He stared at me like I was crazy as I got into a comfy driving position.

"What? I thought you liked living on the edge, bad boy." I smirked as he rolled his eyes at me. He is so unfriendly that it's actually super funny.

"Did you want to go somewhere or do you want me to take you home?" I tapped the steering wheel to the beat of the song playing as I came to a stop at a red light. This reminds me of the lyrics from that one song. 'Give me top at the red light' or something like that. I mean, if you insist I could do it do him- oh my gosh, shut up Parker.

"Wherever you'd like." He grumbled, annoyed that I was interrupting his nap. I nodded with a small smile as I took a sharp turn. He gripped the middle console and the side of his door as I giggled lightly. "Fucking hell." He muttered, whipping his hood off and trying to tighten his seatbelt. Okay, okay I'll stop now.

The rest of the ride to the small cafe was smooth and I didn't do anything to upset him. I was already being killed by the death stare he was giving me. Man, if looks could kill.

I put my car in park and happily got out after turning the engine off. I grabbed my wallet from my backpack as the silver eyed boy exited as well.

"Do you want something? It'll be on me." I noticed he didn't have his wallet or anything as I walked up to the register desk. "A strawberry banana smoothie sounds good." He mumbled, sitting down at a table by the window. I nod and skip up to my favorite cashier.

"Girl, have you finally got a boyfriend? He's hot, where did you find him?" She asked, typing in my orders. I shook my head, amused. "He's not my boyfriend, we both just didn't want to be in class so we skipped together since he doesn't have a car. We're acquainted nicely though, I guess." I shrugged as I put my credit card in the chip reader. She nodded with a smirk. That was an obvious lie because the boy definitely hates me.

It does not matter if I'm buying him a strawberry banana smoothie, he dislikes me.

"Give me a minute. I'll call your name once they're ready." I nodded and sat across from Gabriel, the silver eyed boy. I looked at the text message Mari sent when Gabriel had taken my phone earlier and gasped, causing him to glance at me from his phone.

mari: girl, he's in my class and he sits behind me. i might just do it
i did it
park, i did it
i have his number and now he has mine
girl, we are definitely going to his party now
shut up
bro are you okay?
who stole you?
parker leon, answer me right now
i'm worried you idiot

I narrowed my eyes at the boy sitting across from me as he scrolled through his phone. "You grasshole, I missed like a million texts from Mari because of you." He shrugged without even looking at me. "Not my problem." He rudely said, glancing up from his phone and turning it off just as my name was called.

"I would pour this all over you but I paid for it." His lips twitched as I shot him a glare and texted my best friend back. How rude this man is.

parker: dude i'm so sorry
i ditched class and i'm at the cafe
also, i have to tell you a lot of details later
don't worry it's good gossip and you won't be mad when i tell you why i didn't text back :)

She immediately started typing back and I know because of the typing bubbles. I spooned the whip creme in my mouth after eating my artificial yet delicious cherry.

mari: this better be good bitch

Oh it is. I didn't reply, but I put my phone down and focused on eating my ice cream as he drank his smoothie. I stared at him through my eyelashes as I continuously slurped through my striped straw. "What?" He gruffly asked, snapping his eyes to me. I shrug, not looking away. "Just bored, your face made me laugh so I continued to stare at it." I knew I was pushing his buttons as I kept opening my mouth but I honestly couldn't care less. I brought him here so he has to deal with me.

And obviously his face didn't actually make me laugh. His face is actually very nice to look at. I was only admiring him, he didn't need to be so rude about it.

"God, you're so annoying." He grumbled, getting back to his smoothie. "Hey, I could easily leave you here. Not to mention I just paid for your smoothie so you have to be nice to me now." He glared at me as he kept quiet and continued to drink his pinkish smoothie. I finished my sundae in ten minutes and ate the chocolate at the bottom of the glass before standing up with Gabriel and walking out of the quaint cafe.