epilogue - prom night

Parker Elise Leon

Today is the day that I show my silver eyes boy that I can walk. I've been wheeling myself around just for this moment. The moment to walk out of his—well, our—room in heels and a pretty dress. Mrs. Anderson took me dress shopping the other day and I ended up buying a beautiful gown that matched part of Gabe's tuxedo and outfit.

My dress was a burgundy color with a corset top. The skirt slightly puffed out after my waist. Most of the fabric was mesh except for the silk underdress that gave me coverage. It's a beautiful dress. The corset top was see-through other than the holding beams and breast areas. The sleeves were spaghetti straps but did a good job of holding up the dress. It was comfortable and suited my body well. From what Mrs. Anderson told me, Gabe's dress shirt was the same color as my dress and he even got the same color shoes. I haven't seen him all day because Mrs. Anderson has been doing my hair and makeup since noon.

I had light beige eyeshadow on and she made sure my winged eyeliner was on point before letting me apply my mascara. She made me look absolutely flawless. "Wow, you look amazing." She still had her scrubs on from working the night shift last night and I felt bad that she had to wake up so early to help me get ready. She looked tired, but she was also happy to see us going to our senior prom.

"Thanks, but I think it was your work that did that." She finished curling my hair and ended up putting it into a half up-half down thing with braid crowns. It looked really good; I wondered why she didn't go into cosmetology or something.

Mrs. Anderson helped me up from the chair I was sitting in and buckled up my simple burgundy heels. She's known about my plan to surprise Gabe for a while now and vowed to not let him find out. I thanked her as she helped me to walk. I could walk but I was still a little rusty. I heard Gabe and Mari talking in the living room and grinned as I walked in. Mari knew my plan as well. Gabe looked over and I could see the tears in his eyes as he watched me walk to him.

"You're walking. And you look stunning." I hugged him before he had to put my corsage on. Mrs. Anderson was standing off to the side with Mari and they took multiple pictures.

"Come on, let's take pictures outside." Mari ran out before everyone else, making us laugh. It is really nice out today. "Say cheese." Mrs. Anderson snapped several photos of us being silly and serious ones before she sent us off to dinner. We all piled into Mari's car because it was bigger than mine and could hold all of us comfortably. Gabe sat in the back as Mari and I jammed out in the front.

We got to the school where the dance was being held in the gymnasium. We could hear the music as we walked through the hallways. There were decorations leading up to the gym where people were dancing and having fun.

Gabe and I were quick to move to the side as people were crazily jumping around and moving their bodies to the upbeat music.

"Parker! I'm so glad you are able to walk again. You look amazing." Chloe has been absolutely and positively nice to me ever since she apologized. It was so weird, but we eventually both put it past us and are now somewhat friends. "Thank you, you too. I love that color on you." Her dress was a real blue and it contrasted well with her slightly pale skin. "Thank you, I'm going to go dance. Nice seeing you!" I waved bye as she hurried off to the center of the gym to dance with everyone else.

"If amazes me how nice someone can be when they're actually thinking of others." Gabe commented beside me, making me giggle with a nod. A slow dance came on and he held his hand out for me. "Care for a dance, m'lady?" Sounds like Chat Noir from Miraculous Ladybug. "Of course." I put my hand into his and whisked me away just as all the other couples were doing. We swayed back and forth; his arms were loosely wrapped around my waist and mine were around his neck. In this moment, I felt happy. Utterly happy. Chloe Bourgeois moment!!

"I love you." He vented down to kiss my forehead as he said the words over and over again. "And I love you." I giggled as he took my hand and spun me around before pulling me back again. I'm so happy.

Gabe and I got home after Mari dropped us off. Neither of us wanted to go to an after party so we decided to just stay home. Gabe's mom had the night shift again tonight which was sad. I wished I could help her but she wouldn't let me. Every time I tried to pay for something she would shoot me down and scold me. I stopped trying after a while.

"Can you help me?" I tried to unzip my dress but I couldn't do it. He had already taken my heels off for me and now he has to help with my dress. It's not like he hasn't already seen me naked before. Yeah, he's had to help bathe me a lot the past few months. It was awkward at first because I couldn't stand in the shower but after the same routine, we got comfortable with seeing each other. He somehow kept everything in his pants even when not wearing them.

"Hey, Gabe?" I quietly got his attention as he helped me step out of my dress. "I am ready." He spun me around and grasped my shoulders. His eyes stared into mine, asking if I actually was. "I'm sure, Gabe." He nodded silently as he slowly took his tux off in front of me. "You're one hundred percent?" He whispered, grabbing my cheeks in his hand. I rolled my eyes, nodding with a small smile. "One hundred percent." I whispered back, pulling his face down to meet mine.

At first the kiss was slow and gentle but it got heated as he traveled his hands all over my body. His hands were on my hips as his lips hungrily ate mine. His hands gripped the back of my thighs, successfully picking me up. He walked the few steps to his bed and fell down on it with me under him. He left my lips and trailed his down my neck. He sucked, most likely leaving hickeys. A light moan left my mouth as he sucked a certain spot above my collar bone. His hips slightly fell into mine, making both of us groan in pleasure.

He unclipped my bra with one hand as he ran the other down the middle of my stomach. It did something to my nerves. After pulling my strapless bra off, the hand that wasn't holding him up gently massaged my breast, making my back arch. I knew it was supposed to feel good, but this good?

We quickly became well aroused, leaving him to pull my things down my legs. He glanced up at me as I leaned back on my elbows and nodded at him. My head was thrown back as his tongue swiped itself along my folds. I moaned moderately loud as his hand did figure eights on my clit. I felt my stomach twisting in pleasure as I grasped his bedsheets. "Gabe," he pulls his head away and climbs off of, leaving me hanging. I breathed heavily as he pulled his boxers off and discarded them to the side before climbing back onto me. He grabbed a shiny packet from his bedside table and ripped it open with his teeth. He slid the rubber condom on his member before putting his lips back onto mine.

"It's going to hurt at first. Tell me when I need to stop." I nodded as he positioned himself at my entrance. I screwed my eyes shut as the tip of his large member entered my body. My hands were squeezing his forearms as he very slowly pushed himself in more and more. By the time he was halfway in, I was breathing heavily and the stinging pain of my walls expanding made my eyes water. "I'm sorry." He whispered, wiping my cheek with his thumb. I breathed in as he pushed the rest of him in. I gasped when he hit a spot that made my stomach twist again. Wow, he's that big?

"I'm okay. You can move." He didn't reply with words but instead pulled himself out again before shoving himself back in me. He went slow as my body adjusted to the unfamiliar thing entering it. After several thrusts, I was starting to feel the pleasure wash over me. My back arched, pushing my chest into his. My head went back as I moaned with him.

As soon as he heard my moan, he took the opportunity to speed up and push in and out of me at a harsher level. His lips met mine but I struggled to kiss him back as he was now going at an inhumane speed. I felt like I was on cloud nine as I moaned loudly.

His body jerked as he grunted and groaned in my ear. It shouldn't have been hot but it was. "Fuck, Park." He breathed into my ear as he stilled inside of me. He pulled himself out and threw away his condom.

"What?" My innocent voice didn't sound so innocent anymore. First, he took my first kiss. Then, he took place as my first love. Now, he took my first sexy time. "You felt damn good." He whispered, kissing my neck as he fell onto his bed beside me. "Thanks?" He laughed as he pulled me to his chest. "I love you, Frosty." I whispered, hearing his breathing calm down. "And I love you, beetle." He kissed the top of my head, leaving us both to fall asleep in each other's arms.