seventeen

Parker Elise Leon

"Can I kiss you?" I looked back up to his face as he leaned closer to me with his hands on either side of my thighs. I still sat on my bathroom counter, just like the last time as well. I hummed as he leaned closer and closer until his face was a few centimeters away from mine. We were like that for a moment before he grabbed my neck and locked our lips. Dang, dude, slow down. His fingers were gently tapping my neck as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

His hands traveled down my body and settled on my thighs as he drew me closer to him. He was standing in between my legs and I was on the edge of the counter. Our lips moved in sync before I pulled away to catch my breath. He did the same but right when we were both okay, he went back in and kissed me again.

His hands moved from my thighs and wrapped around my waist, successfully brushing his cold fingers under my shirt. I gasped at the sudden cold touch and he took the opportunity to slowly stick his tongue into my mouth. I am not dreaming, right? I moaned lightly as his mouth did wonders on mine. I pulled away again, but this time Gabe continued to kiss down my jaw and my neck. I tilted my head with closed eyes as he sucked all over. "I cannot get enough of you." He stopped his assault on my neck and looked back to my face. I smiled in a dazed state as he hugged me closer to him.

"Yeah?" I felt his head nod on my shoulder and laughed. "I can't get enough of me either." I smiled at his laugh before pulling him away from me and hopping off of the counter. "Gabriel Anderson, what is wrong with you!" I pulled my shirt down to look at what he did to my neck and glared at him through the mirror. He shrugged in response. "These are dark, and big. You're so annoying." I groaned as I left my bathroom and my bedroom in general.

Hopefully those are gone by Monday. "It's not my fault you're irresistible." I rolled my eyes as I walked away from him. "It's not, you're right, but that doesn't mean you need to show the world." I respond, making him laugh behind me. "You're no fun." He pouted as I looked over my shoulder at him. "Or maybe I'm just modest." I raise my head high as I come to a stop in the kitchen.

"I have to go home soon. My mom is coming home for the night." I gasped and turned around. "She can come here! I can make dinner and she can come her, please ask her." I grab his hands as I speak hopefully. "Alright, can you drop me off real quick? I'll text you." I nod and grab my keys.

I get home and quickly love to the kitchen. What should I make? Would she like my homemade mac-n-cheese? I hope so because that's all I feel like making right now. I could also put together a salad and maybe some bread to dip into the cheesy goodness. Yeah, I'll do that.

I hurriedly put together the ingredients, waiting patiently for Gabe's text. I rushed over soon as I heard my phone vibrate on the counter.

frosty: mom said yes, we'll come in an hour or two

I smiled and typed back a response before shutting my phone off and getting to work on my food.

I sprinkled some parsley and paprika over the mac-n-cheese before placing the glass dish on a jelly thing in the middle of the table. Wow, before I met Gabe my dinners were so lonely and depressing.

I sliced up a loaf of bread I conveniently bought from the grocery store the other day and spread the pieces out in a bowl lined with cloth. This truly did look like a restaurant set up and I loved if. I hoped Gabe and his mom like it too.

I jumped from my spot on the couch and paused my show before excitedly rushing over to the door. "Hi!" I greet, hugging his mom when she walked in first. "No hug for me?" I shook my head as I steered his mom to my living room.

"Are your parents here?" I shook my head, my smile faltering slightly. "No, they're on a business trip." She nodded, not catching on, thankfully.

"I'm hungry." Gabe cut in, walking to the kitchen. "Hey! Don't touch the food!" I ran after him with Mrs. Anderson following me. "Oh my goodness, this all looks so good." She says, sitting down at the table. "Thank you, we can eat now." Gabe grumpily sat down beside his mom after grabbing a plate full of food. "Stop being so whiny." She smacks her son's arm before getting herself a plate. "So, what do you parents do?" I finished chewing before wiping my mouth with my napkin. "Mostly business. They invested in a Chik-fil-A a while ago and are just now starting to get the income from it. They usually stay out in business trips for a long time. I never see them." She frowns as she listens.

"Really? I'm sorry, that must be lonely." I nod but smile through it. "Yeah, but Gabe keeps me company a lot now." She smirks and nods at my response. "Please don't start her on this, beetle." He punches the bridge of his nose as he groaned.

"You call her beetle? What is wrong with you?" I laughed as he sighed and turned to his mother. "I call her beetle because the first time I realized that I liked her was in her car." I watched the situation unfold and grinned amusedly at their bickering. I need some popcorn. "You named her after a car? Gabriel, that is no way to attract a woman." She huffed, crossing her arms. "She calls me Frosty. How is that any different?" His mom looked at me with a laugh. "May I ask why?" I shrug, sipping my water.

"He reminds me of Jack Frost." She laughed at his face and poked his cheek. "You remind her of a cartoon." She laughed as he grumbled profanities under his breath. "Jack Frost was hot in that cartoon movie." I comment, trying to stick up for Gabe. His face immediately turned red, making his mom drop her mouth and laugh even harder.