five

Parker Elise Leon

"Wait who?" I asked, making her lift her lips in annoyance. "Asked." I finished, making her screech-groan and stomp away. I looked around and noticed nobody was left upstairs and motioned for him to walk out with me.

"She's so infuriating." He grits his teeth as he tried not to punch the wall. "Yeah, truth. Anyways, I have to go find Mari. I'll see you around, Frosty." He couldn't reply before I went back down the stairs and towards the kitchen where I last saw Mari. She was definitely drunk and hanging off the side of the same boy. She motioned me over as she tipped her red solo cup back.

"Hey!" She was lightly dancing to the music. I pursed my lips and nodded my head before smiling. "Is it alright if I go?" She nodded with a small smile. "I'll see you tomorrow!" She shouted back, waving to me as I walk off. This could not be any more miserable for me.

I saw Frosty outside by a distance tree and ran up to him. I had to bend over to catch my breath. How do I get out of breath just by running three steps? Just kidding it was a lot more than that, but still. "I can go home, if you want to walk with me." He stared at me as I straightened myself up before nodding silently. "Cool." I started the trek to my house which wasn't too far away.

"Do you want to crash at my place? There's a guest bed upstairs." He shrugged as he put his hands into his pant pockets. I stayed quiet as I tried to subtly warm myself up. Mari just had to dress me up in a little outfit when it's almost December. That little hoe. I still love her though.

Hands grabbed my shoulders and spun me around before forcing a sweatshirt over my body. The hands belonged to the very hot boy I have talked to a lot today. "My savior." I snorted at the eye roll he gave me before walking again.

"I'm right passed the stairs down there if you need anything." I say softly, shutting the door to the guest bedroom. I walked down the stairs and hurried to my room to change into warm pajamas. I put on the sweat-shorts and my thick sweatshirt before taking off my minimal makeup and crawling under my blankets.

It didn't take too long for me to fall asleep, but I was woken up by a few light knocks on my door. I stood up and opened my door for Gabe as he tiredly rubbed his eyes.

I slipped back in my bed and patted the spot next to me for him. He crawled in beside me and closed his eyes. I continued to watch him and played with his hair to make him fall asleep. To confirm my suspicions: it is very soft.

His breathing was soft now as I continued to lightly run my fingers through his hair. I slowly stopped and closed my own eyes. I could hear little murmurs as he stirred awake. Not even five minutes into sleeping and he is already having a nightmare.

His eyes opened up again and the look in them shattered my heart. Who hurt this poor boy? Because I'd gladly hurt them back.

He seemed embarrassed but tried not to show it. "Come here." He scooted towards me and was so close to my neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist and settled for laying his head right on my cherries. I slapped at his back as I felt him rubbing his head against them. I looked down to see a soft smile on his face at my gesture. A smile. My heart can't handle this.

I started to play with his hair again as he tightened his arms around my body. This is nice. I could tell he already fell asleep after a few minutes of me massaging his head. To say I was comfortable would be a total understatement.

I sighed as I too got sleepy. It's already been at least ten minutes and he hasn't woken up. Maybe he should hug me more often. After making sure he wouldn't wake up again, I let my eyes close.

Soft snores woke me up and I smiled as I realized the tight grip around my waist was Gabe's arms. His head was still on my cherries as he lightly snored. I have to pee but I don't want to ruin this.

I gently took his arms away from my body and quickly went pee before walking back out of my en-suite. His face became scrunched up like that time when he was on my couch. I frowned as I walked over to my bed and gently pushed away hair from his forehead. His hand grabbed my wrist, making my actions stop. His eyes were wide open as he stared at me. He let go of my wrist quickly, seeing me wince from the tightness of his grip.

"You got me to sleep. Without nightmares." I nodded, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. "How?" I shrugged as I sat back in my bed. "Well, we cuddled. But I'm not entirely sure that's how you slept so well." He widened his eyes as I spoke. "We cuddled?" I smiled and nodded. "Yup, and you made sure your face felt my boobs before falling asleep." His face turned bright red as he groaned. "I'm sorry." I shook my head with a giggle. It's okay, I liked it.

"It's alright, it's not like boobs are foreign to either of us." He looked up at me with an innocent look. Stop, that's adorable. "Well," his deep and smooth voice made my head snap up and my mouth drop. "But, you were like known as a player for two years I thought?" He shook his head. "Rumors probably. I mean, I've seen 'em and I've done stuff but only a couple of times." Why are we talking about this with each other? And why is he being so talkative and trusting with me? Not that I'm complaining.