eighteen

Parker Elise Leon

"Bye, Mrs. Anderson!" I wave to her as she gets into her car. She told Gabe to stay here with me after hearing more about how I'm always alone here. She felt bad and worried for me to be alone at night. Gabriel happily agreed to stay with me and practically scarfed down his dinner, claiming that he hadn't eaten all day.

"I love your mom." I sigh in content as I sat back down on the living room couch. He sat down next to me with his legs spread wide and his arms behind his head. How many times do I have to say this? He's so hot.

I lightly ran my hand through his platinum blonde hair and smiled as his eyes closed. "That feels good." He mumbled quietly, leaning back into the couch and putting his arms back down. He groaned as my fingers raked through the hairs in the back of his head and squinted his eyes. Does it really feel that good for him? I didn't think my short nails could do much.

"Want to know something?" I pull my hand away and he narrows his eyes at me because I stopped playing with his hair. "What?" His voice was far from annoyed, but extremely relaxed and quiet.

"You were my first kiss." He widens his eyes at me for a moment before shaking his head and grinning. "This is not the time to go all egotistical on me." I groaned, planting my back onto the arm rest behind me. "I'm not, that just made me happy is all." I snorted. I could not be more lady-like.

"Can we watch The Vampire Diaries again?" I nod and reach for the remote. I turned on the TV and went back to Netflix. The show was on my 'continue watching' page and I clicked on it before standing up and going to make popcorn.

"Ooh, yum." The boyish grin on his made made me smile as I passed him the big bowl of popcorn. "Thanks, babe." I paused at the name but he didn't seem to notice what he called me. I feel all giddy and happy. I think this is the happiest I've felt in a while. "What?" He asked, confused at my behavior. "Did you not hear what you said?" He looked confused before making an 'o' with his mouth. The smirk made me roll my eyes. His ego ruins everything. He knows what affect he has on me, and it made his ego grow another ten feet.

"You ruin everything." I cross my arms, putting my attention back on the TV. His large hand went under my chin and pulled my face to look at his. "Sorry. Babe." I shoved his face away as he laughs. "Go away you idiot." He doesn't let me leave his arms but instead pulled my lips to his in a gentle kiss.

"Why would I do that?" He asked as he held my face. "I don't like you right now. That's why." I huff, crossing my arms. "Well, that's too bad, isn't it?" He smiled at my resistance before pulling my face back to his. I relaxed in his grip and melted into the kiss. My hands went around his neck and lightly drew circles on the hairs of his neck. He replaced the popcorn on his lap with me and ran his tongue along my bottom lip. Not wanting to tease him, I opened my mouth and let him dominate. I'm not good at this, what else was I supposed to do?

His hands were on my hips as he brought me impossibly closer to him. I gasped at the feeling of the thing between his legs. He pulled back with a groan as we made contact with each other. Then I realized, we were heavily making out and I wasn't even his girlfriend yet. "Fuck, Park." He grunted, his voice strained. The way he said my name made me pull him back to me and kiss him just as feverishly as we were a minute ago. "Parker, I can't." His voice cracked as he groaned at my hips rolling into his. I still have no idea what I'm doing. I furrowed my eyebrows as I pulled away and scooted back so I wasn't on top of him.

"Not because I don't want to, because trust me I do," he rubbed his hands on my thighs as he spoke. "But if we keep going I won't be able to stop. And I don't want to hurt you." I shrugged, understanding. "Okay. But you wouldn't hurt me. But I understand." He placed a hand on my cheek and rubbed the bone as he smiled softly at me. "If we were to do that I'd want it to be romantic land full of love. I like you, I'd rather take this slow." I nod, thinking back to Mari and what she said to me a few weeks ago.

Wow, I haven't spoken to her in a couple of weeks. I can't believe we've been best friends for three years and a boy comes into the equation and totally ruins our trust in each other. "What's wrong?" I sighed and shook my head. "I haven't talked to Mari in forever since Aaron and her started dating. It really hurts." He nodded as he tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Everything will work out how it is supposed to. Trust the process." I snorted at his attempt to make me feel better. "You're no help." I stood from his lap after realizing he still had a big problem downstairs that he might want to take care of.

"Oh, right. I'll be right back." I nod and smile as he quickly leaves the living room and goes into my room. The shower in there if better than all the other showers and it's the only one with toiletries.

Finally, Gabe walked back with wet hair and a different pair of clothes. I don't remember seeing him bring an overnight bag? Whatever, I need to go shower too.

"I'll be ten minutes." I hurry into my room as he nods and sits down onto the living room couch. I washed myself and conditioned my hair before staying under the water for a few minutes. After five minutes in the shower, I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. I went into my bedroom and almost screamed as I saw him laying on my bed with his phone in his hand. "Dude, give a warning next time." I walk over to my closet and grab undergarments and clean pajamas.

"Did you really have to walk out in a towel?" He covered his eyes and groaned. "What? You want me to drop it?" I asked, trying not to laugh at how he shook his head viscously. "No, please don't. Not that I don't want to see your body but I really don't want to have to take another cold shower." I giggled as I ran into the bathroom.

I quickly threw on my underwear and sweat-shorts before slipping my crew neck on. I brushed through my hair and opened the door for Gabe to come in and brush his teeth with me.

"Goodnight." His voice was muffled by my body as he cuddled up to me. I enjoyed the feeling of his arms around me.