Party Night

I'm currently sat in the car with Lydia and Allison driving back from the cinema

I'm currently sat in the car with Lydia and Allison driving back from the cinema. It was amazing! But I couldn't help but be concerned about the two girls after hearing what happened to them both.

"Can I see the marks?" I ask leaning forward from the backseat of the car. The two girls showed their arms. I slowly grab them both and push them together showing a small pattern.
"Maybe it's a symbol? But can I just ask why some random girl just came up and marked your arm? Like was she an ex-girlfriend or something?" I ask.

"I'm not sure," said Lydia a little panicked which caused me to furrow my eyebrows. They are definitely hiding something from me. I lean back in my seat and open the window letting my hand float in the air. I can feel Allison's sad eyes on me.

After a few minutes of talking and belting out to songs, we finally arrive at the party. I quickly jump out and brush down my cute skirt my fingers light up a little whilst I make the weather a bit warmer so I'm not having to snuggle into my big leather jacket as much as I am. Once I stand next to the girls there's a silence.

"I'm guessing you guys want some privacy?" I say with a sad voice. The two girls give a small nod. I just let out a big smile.

"I will get you guys some drinks," I say before walking aways a bit upset. On my way I pass Scott and he senses my sadness and gives me a hug. After the past few days I have gotten quite close with everyone especially Scott and Stiles.

"You ok?" He asks into my ear. I lean back and look at him knowing about how he's going to talk to Allison.

"Are you?" I ask searching his eyes. He gives me a shrug. I put my hand on his shoulder and give him a reassuring look.
"You can do this Scott, I know you can."

Once I'm in the party I quickly grab a drink off the table and head to the dance floor. It takes us Aguardians quite a lot to actually get drunk so I pour some Asquardian juice into my cup. A smile raises on my face as I feel the warmth run down my throat. I dance for a while and had quite a few more drinks, I see a certain brunette boy with a sad face. I grab his hand and lean into his ear.

"You ok Sti?" I ask and feel goosebumps on my neck at his warm breaths hitting my neck. He leans into my ear shakily making our bodies become closer.

"Yeah I was just about to go see my friend, but I think I should keep an eye on you at the moment," he giggled watching me lean back scrunching my face in confusion.

"You don't need to protect me. I'm a GOD! Go have fun really!" I say not wanting to ruin his fun even though I really wanted to spend time with the sarcastic boy.

"Who did you come with Jas?" He says as he watches me sway to the music. I just pointed outside.

"With Allison and Lydia but they needed to have a secret meeting with Scott. They never want me to hear anything but really I could help them a lot!" I say. Stiles cocks an eyebrow seeing this as a good chance to question how human she actually was and forgetting the girl downstairs.