These Are My Brothers

I sit on my throne sideways with my legs dangling the arm and laugh while I watch Stiles run around the room in curiosity

I sit on my throne sideways with my legs dangling the arm and laugh while I watch Stiles run around the room in curiosity. Scott comes in followed by the rest as there eyes widen at the golden walls and the sight of me sat on the throne with a large grin. Once I see them all come in, I lift myself from the throne and spread my arms.

"Welcome to my humble abode," I echo to them while stepping down the stairs. When I get to the middle of the room Stiles runs over to me waving his hands about with his mouth open in shock. He's about to say something to me but turns his head to Scott.

"It's just like the comics!" Stiles squeals like a young boy on Christmas Day. I laugh and kiss his cheek watching him blush and turn his head down to me with a small smirk. I rolled my eyes sarcastically at him and turn back to my friends. I reach out and grab Scott's hands.

"Well there is a welcome back party for my brothers and I, so now I get to show you all off!" I explain to them with my voice filled with happinesses I shake their hands up and down. Lydia turns to me and her smile raises on her face and she lifts an eyebrow.

"So your telling me we get to wear gowns and meet really hot Asguardian men!" He comment makes me nod her head and she brings me into a hug but Stiles pulls me back into his arms and holds my hands. I could tell he was nervous to meet my brothers and I knew how protective they would be. However I knew they would love him anyways, I mean who couldn't.

"Sounds great!" Scott says.

"Yes it will be amazing, you know why? Because you can get drunk!" I add on and watch him look at me in shock before punching the air with a loud yes. I mean who could blame him, he's a teenage boy who's never gotten drunk before. I hope he can handle his liquor though.

"Yes were getting drunk," Stiles says while doing a grin on his face but I tut at him moving my finger. He looks at me with sad eyes and a pout which I just shrug my shoulders at and place my hand sadly on his chest.

"I'm sorry my love but this drink has aged for a thousand years from the barrels of Morton beach. It's not for mortals-" I start but am cut off by a recognisable booming voice. The pack spreads apart when they turn to see my brother.

"It's also not for my sister, she's not drinking after last time when she nearly killed me with mjollnir. Obviously I was too strong and stopped it," he compliments himself making me let out a laugh which makes him raise his eyebrows.

"Hello brother, as cocky as always. Does mother know you wear'th her drapes?" I tease him while stepping towards Thor who just rolls his eyes and pulls me into a tight hug. I pat his back before turning towards the pack who stare with a mixture of emotions.

"Well brother these are my friends from midguard, guys this is my brother Thor," I introduce them and watch as the three girls drool over my brother. He gives a small wave and my eyes wander to Stiles who's fingers twist and dance, his face in an adored gaze.